𝟑

Maxine was dragged by the fairy as she heard an angelic choir She looked seeing tons of royal students look at her. She gulped and ran.

She saw a room that looked like a bathroom maxine and looked around, "holy sh-"

"Well hello" a lady appeared dressing up full of gold even her hair, mostly she smiles so beautifully.

"I see you found the groom room" gesturing her hand as she introduced the room to her.

"Well done, Maxine of asgard" maxine was confused looking at her, she still smiled at her.

"Might i suggest you clean up a bit before orientation"

"How do you know my name or where i came from?" Maxine asked the lady

"Because i've been expecting you" she said

"I am professor dovey, here to help however i can" she said dovey twirl around, maxine smiled this was her chance to tell her.

"Finally, my cousin charlotte was to be here" maxine said to her with a smile.

"The never no" dovey said

"The what?" Maxine asked

"Your cousin is never"

"You are an ever" dovey said in her singsong voice and smiled again.

"Ever, because we believe in living happily ever after"

"Nevers, because they don't" dovey said pointing somewhere and in her strictly voice but gentle.

"School for evil, school for good" dove said as she put her hands to maxine's shoulder.

"Now where are we" she said

"Ah yes! We are going to pick your dress" dovey said as all the dresses appeared maxine gulped with shock on her eyes.

"Oh dear" maxine said

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~~×~×~×~×~
As charlotte new pair of clothes which is kinda big for her, also maxine was dress like a princess.

"Maxine!!" Charlotte notice her hair so she yelled her name.

"Charlotte!!" She ran

They both wanted to hugged but the fairy stops maxine and charlotte was stopped from the wolves.

When a trumpet came, all of them sat.

"Hi me again, i didn't have time to tell you who i am" charlotte had sat again to hort who ate something to gross and she can smell it from his breath.

"Well i'm captain hook's son you know had very awesome ship, how about you who are you?" Hort asked

"Charlotte" she said

"Are you a reader?" Hort asked now he was curious and just smiled and charlotte chuckled from his little curiosity.

"No, my parents wre completely opposite from all the fairytales" she said

"Cool" hort said

"Tell me more"

"That's all" charlotte said hort gave a pout on her and just ate.

"Grace and beauty first?" Dovey asked the lady.

"Oh, if you insist, clarissa" she said

"So glad you agree" dovey giggled at her

"Welcome first-year students!" Dovey welcomed the students with her heartful smile, as the lady growls and rolled down her eyes.

"I am professor dovey"