8

Maxine woke up so early, even the sun wasn't rising yet but of course she got it used when she was in gavaldon. She leaves the room and walks around the hall.

Seeing a silhouette of a man so she followed it faster, as she noticed it was amadeus as maxine excitedly smiled.

"Hi!" Amadeus flinched as she smiled it was only her.

"Your awake so early princess, go back to your dormitory" amadeus scolded her as maxine pouted and followed him, he look at her.

"Come on, where you going?" She asked

"School for evil in their kitchen" he said as they are in the bridge but he halt her to stop.

"Can i come?"

"No" he said

"Please" she pleaded him as amadeus crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow to her, but he sigh as he couldn't resist her pleading.

As maxine always does this when she wanted to play with him when she was only a little girl.

Amadeus held her hand and smiled, "just don't get caught by wolves" he said as she nodded.

They walked held each others hands, only he could remember was their past memories, as he was zoned out while leading them to the kitchen amadeus he hit his hard from the hard wooden door.

"Are you alright?" She asked

"Yeah" amadeus said as someone growled inside the kitchen, he immediatley hide maxine somewhere and the wolf came.

"Amadeus are you dumb to hit yourself on a door?" The wolf asked maxine peeked as amadeus just chilled himself.

"Forgive me, i zoned out"

"Did you ate your breakfast?" Amadeus asked the wolf who burped loudly enough to hear all the students.

"Yeah i ate meat, you should eat as well" the wolf said as he left, amadeus signal maxine to go out and she immediatley ran to him.

"His scary" maxine said as amadeus chuckled as he tucked one strand on her hair and he open the door for her.

"Ladies first" amadeus said as maxine smiled, once she entered the kitchen it was kinda messy and dark.

"It seems so dirty" she said

"Well sometimes i clean this kitchen, because i always came what do you want to eat?" He asked maxine was about to say anything but as amadeus went to a large wooden cabinet with his key to unlock the lock.

"Wow you have full of stock for yourself" she said

"Well lady lesso said to me if wanted to have my own stock of food i just go to a market" he said then maxine stood up on her chair and came closer to amadeus, he had to look down.

"I'll cook and you sit down" maxine said and amadeus scoffed as she offendly gasped slapping his shoulder.

"I can cook, come on you will like my food i promise you it's not poison" she said he rolled his eyes and sat on a chair.

"I am your chef" a memory came in amadeus mind.

"I am your chef, and you will eat all the food i cook" little maxine said as she pointed her toy spatula amadeus was sat on the small chair.

"What will i eat chef?" Amadeus said as maxine hummed thinking as she smile so widely.

"Troll boogers!!" Little maxine yelled

"Ewww chef!!" Amaedeus yelled as he laughed so hard, maxine laughed so hard from his reaction.

"But i am the troll who will force you to eat my boogers" amadeus said as she squealed and giggled, he stand up and making a funny face as he chase her.

"Amadeus no!!" Maxine said as she got tickled by amadeus.

"Amadeus!!" She laughed

"Amadeus!!" Maxine snaps her fingers at him as he got her attention she tilts her heads with her confusion.

"Yes?"

"I said what do you want to eat?" She asked amadeus smiled as he had a plan to make memories go back.

"Troll boogers" he joked as maxine laughed, does she remembers?...

"That's funny" she said as his smile faded away.

"Fine i'll decide what we are going to eat" she said maxine grabbed a stool and hops on it she took a blueberries, milk, egg and flour.

It was confusing what she was taking but someone entered the kitchen, maxine quickly hides from the kitchen and covered her mouth.

"Hey big boy"

"Sebastian no!!" Amadeus yelled, as  Maxine peek seeing a troll going to attack him.

As maxine hit sebastian with a frying pan, amadeus was shocked.

"You hit him with a frying pan!!"

"He was going to attacked you!" As amadeus laughed and dragged sebastian out of the kitchen locking the door so no one could enter.

"Sebastian is a cook here but of course you hit him with a frying pan" he said as she was dumbfounded and laughed they both laughed hysterically.

When their stomach growls from hunger, "maybe you should cook now" he awkwardly chuckled.

Maxine giggled, as she went to get a bowl  and amadeus just watch as she make something to eat, she firstly put some flour on the bowl and eggs.

Mixing all up and putting a milk on it it was confusing to him what she was doing with the blueberries crushing it.

As she put all the ingredients on the bowl and mixed all up, heating the stove and went again to his cabinet to get butter.

Fast minute by she was finish putting the pancake she made on the table and glass of milk.

"Eat up" maxine said he took his first bite it was delicious as he ate all up she giggle and ate as well.

"So what's your last name?" She asked

"Osiris" he said as he ate and maxine nodded swinging her legs back and forth on the chair.

"What about yours?" Amadeus asked faking he doesn't know her name as she finished her milked.

"Odinson" she said

"Have you ever served another family or dean?" She asked him curiously, as he smiled at her.

"Yes once but royalty"

"Can you tell me!!" Her eyes lit up with excitement for the story amadeus chuckled.

"The first i served was the king he had two sons i became their teacher in fighting and i also protected them, when the two sons of the king grew. Fast forward the other son married a girl" he said

"That's it?" She asked and amadeus nodded.

"Can you tell me more?"

"No, princess look at the time you have to go back now maybe one day i'll tell promise" he said

"Fine" as she straightens her nightgown amadeus stood up also leading her on the door.

"Can i be your friend?" Maxine asked

"Well your my friend" amadeus said she smiled so widely and hugged him, as he respond by hugging her back.

"Bye!" She said

Leaving him alone in the kitchen....