𝟑𝟏

It has been 9 months now, things have changed Maxine was pregnant and luckily they knew it would come out, good and evil have their magic now.

Maxine sat on a chair caressing her stomach while she read a book, but all she could think was her cousin Charlotte how she left her in the school while she ran away...

4 months ago~
Charlotte packed her things and wrote a letter for her cousin and to Lesso also, she finally decided to leave this school and be with Wanda.

She was about to leave when, "Where are you going?" Maxine's voice came as Charlotte breathed hitched.

"Charlotte please stop ignoring me, it has been four months" Maxine said as she turned around to look at her cousin.

"I know what you are hiding from me stop making yourself guilty" Maxine said, she went to her cousin and grabbed her wrist.

"I am so sorry" Charlotte said and hugged her cousin as she rubbed her back.

"Wait-"

"How do you know?" She asked, Maxine chuckled awkwardly and looked down.

"Since I had magic, I experimented with myself to see what my forgotten memories were and i saw you and Lesso" Maxine explained as she sat on the floor Charlotte who also sat next to her, she ripped the letter for her cousin.

"Why do you want to leave?" She asked

"I do not belong here" Charlotte said

Maxine looked down as she caressed her stomach with her saddest smile then Charlotte realized.

"Go leave, i guess this is where we separated our ways" Maxine said as she got up, wiping her tears trying not to cry.

"Write me a letter, i promise I will write you back" Charlotte said as they both gave a last hug.

"I will miss you" they both said, Charlotte took something in her pocket and gave it to her cousin.

"Please give this to Lesso" Charlotte said as Maxine took it from her hand and nodded, She opened a portal then gave her cousin one last time.

And left....

Since then things have become too quiet for her, yes she had her Uncle Loki, Lissy and Marco but it wasn't so complete without Charlotte.

"Hey" Kiko said knocking on the door first, Maxine close her book and looked at Kiko.

"Hi Kiko, whats up?" She asked

"Better, still the usual" Kiko said boredly as they both heard the trumpets, Kiko groaned.

"That's my next class" Kiko said, waving her hands for goodbye, then Maxine just smiled at her as she left.

She sighed again getting up and returning the book on the shelf, Maxine saw a familiar drawing on the peeking on a book she took it and she took it opening it there's a letter and a drawing it was her drawing. Maxine took the letter and opens it to read it.

Maxine..
I know you will soon find out my deepest secret on this school and that's why i am leaving, this is my second letter for you.

But i wanted to tell you that i was with Wanda, i know you already know her from my stories and you have seen her but Wanda was the girl made me to leave and persuade me to follow my path.