𝟐𝟓

Maxine woke up seeing her lover was still asleep, she smiled lazily as she kissed his cheeks and stood up but ended up having wobbly legs.

"Jeez" she only said as she walked slowly and bent to pick up Marco's shirt, she decided to wear it. She gracefully narrow her eyes in the room. As her eyes caught something unusual.

Then she spotted something that glowed in her neck it was her locket, "what the-?"

"Maxine is your locket glowing as well!?" Charlotte said bursting the door open as Maxine shriek making Marco woke up from his slumber.

When she noticed what was the situation Marco was naked on the bed barely covering his half on a blanket and Maxine just wearing his clothes, "Oh my gosh i am sorry" she  said embarrassingly and closed the door quickly.

"Stupid stupid" she smacked herself multiple times.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte sat on the table not eating her breakfast only she could hear was the students were chattering, Beatrix looking at her with a glare, then Maxine opens the door and she saw her cousin quiet.

"Charlotte are you alright?" Maxine asked as she sat down facing her cousin, she smile.

"Am i alright? No, i saw and witnessed something that i wish i didn't saw" she said as her cousin put her hand on her face trying to cover herself from embarassmnent.

"Maxine just don't tell me the magic word" she said but her cousin was confuse.

"That your going to tell me that you are pregnant" Charlotte blurted out.

"Um, what the fuck seriously Charlotte that won't happen to me" Maxine said as Charlotte pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned.

"Just a reminder, firstly vampires can impregnate a person easily and second of all your relationship is forbidden" Charlotte said explaining everything to her cousin.

"So what?" Maxine asked

"What i was saying that if your father and grandfather found out they will go haywire" Charlotte said, Maxine rolled her eyes.

"You forgot that you are the next heir to the throne of asgard" Charlotte said

"Well i wanted to forget that and i wanted a happy and free life" Maxine said sadly crossing her arms..

"Can we just forget about that, we are here to talk about our locket" Maxine said pointing the locket on her neck that still glows.

"Did you tell Uncle Loki?" Charlotte asked Maxine as she looked at her shock  and she just smirked.

"I saw him dead sleep" Maxine said.

"Is he still breathing?"

"Dude yes, he was in deep sleep he snores so loudly and Lissy was so distressed hearing his snores" Maxine said and they both laughed.

"Menakaniko ni monico ang makina ng manika ni monica" Maxine said as charlotte was confused.

"What the hell are you saying?" She asked

"Tongue twister, you should try" Maxine said as she smirks at her cousin.

"Mekaniko ni monica ang makina ng monico ni manika" she said it faster but failed as Maxine bursted out by laughing loudly.

"Go on try again" Maxine said trying to stop her laugh.

As charlotte said again but failed so say again, but both of them bursted laughing as they both stopped and Charlotte pointed the chandelier.

"Look up, kumikinang right?"

"Yes" she responded

"kumikinang diba?" Charlotte asked as she nodded.