𝟐𝟕

Maxine woke up when she hurriedly went to the bathroom to puke, Loki heard it and ran immediately to the bathroom.

"Shit!!" Loki yelled as he came closer an kneeled next to her, rubbed her bac Maxine coughed and wiped her mouth in the back of her hand.

"Are you alright?" He asked

She shook her head for no, "Please don't Marco what happened to me" Maxine said, Loki was about to protest but he just nodded and kissed her temple.

"I promise" he said

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte woke up from Lesso's voice trying to wake her students, as she remembers she was in the school for evil Hester, Anadil and Dot looked at her deadly in the eyes.

"Hey Hester!" She yelled

"What" Hester angrily said to her, as Charlotte smirks and get up from her bed.

"Truce" Charlotte blurted out, as they all laughed like a maniac she rolled her eyes.

"I am serious, i wanted to get to know all of you and now this is not the school for good" Charlotte said, Hester looked at her friends giving signals to each other and they grin.

"Fine" They said

"Great, now get ready before the dean enter our dorm" Charlotte said as she fix her bed.

"Woah woah!!" Anadil yelled

"What?" She asked

"You better wait for us" Dot said with a smile on her face.

"Okay" she said

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Hela and Thena decided to go to the portals as they hop off the horse they both saw Thor waiting for them, Thena stops on her tracks and held Hela's hand.

"What if, it won't work?" She asked looking at her.

"Yes it will work, i am here" Hela said, her wife smiled softly and nodded.

"Hello Hela and Thena pleasure to meet you again" Heimdall said with a smile

"Hello Heimdall" Thena said

"May i?" She asked, then he look at her and looked at the siblings with a confused looked

"Okay?" He said confusingly, she went to the sword and Heimdall went to Hela and Thor.

"What is she doing?" He asked but they shrugged.

Thena whispered something the sword a portal opens but it was dark then a creature came running Hela immediately cut it's head by her swords.

"No! No! It always work!!" She said as Heimdall remove the portal, Thena was in tears.

"It always work but why now?" Thena asked herself.

"What spell is that?" Thor asked

"A spell that you can go from your desired place" Thena asked, looking at the portal she sigh.

"Where your mind wanted, i always do that to escape my realities that's why met Hela" Thena said with a smile on her face wiping her tears.

"I think you just need some rest, in fact you just come out of your ice" Thor said

"He is right, just get some rest" Hela said cupping her cheeks, kissing the corner of her eyes.

"Okay can you stop that, i am being third wheel here" Thor said looking away from them, the both of them laughed at him.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Breakfast time Maxine was still weak and looking for her cousin, but she notice Charlotte was with the evil she was so confused.