𝟑𝟐

Maxine woke up tiredly, she was in pain from top to bottom her eyes got blind with the sun rubbing her eyes out.

Looking for her lover or someone but luckily she saw the familiar tall man who was rocking the baby to sleep.

"Your awake" Marco said with a smile on his face holding her daughter, she was sigh and sat up.

"Can i hold her?" Maxine asked

"Here" He said as he gently place it around her arms, Maxine gasped as she adored her.

"She's adorable" she said, Marco went to her bed and crawled so he could be next to her.

"I decided what Mina's full name would be" he said with smile on his face.

"What is it?" She asked

"Mina Claire Jane Arellano" Marco said as he gently caressing his daughters face while its sleeping.

"I like that" Maxine said, but then she looked at him as she saw a sudden sadness in his face like something bothering him.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she gently lay her daughter on her bed.

"No actually" Marco said

"Care to tell me, i am here to listen to you" she said with smile on her face, he sigh.

"I am afraid that i won't be a good father" Marco said with disappointment on his face as he looked at her daughter.

"Throughout my childhood my father was always on his adventures or taking care only his duties not our family,

He miss all the exciting part of my life my first walk, birthdays, achievements even their anniversary. The only one that was there for me was my mother" Marco said as she looked at him with pity.

"I was afraid that i would be the same as my father" he said

Maxine held his hand, "And here you are, with your child and your lover. You are not like your father Marco" she said with gentle smile on her, caressing his hand.

When someone knocks on the door, it was Dovey with a smile on her face and had a healer with her.

"Morning Maxine how are you feeling?" She asked as Maxine tell her about all the pain she feel on her body, Marco on the other hand gently took Mina and carry her to her crib.

"Don't worry princess, i have a solution for that" the healer said taking a potion on her pocket.

"What is that?"

"It's a healing potion, i know that i have drink that when i was on my adventure" Marco explained to her with a smile on his face mostly curiousity.

The healer nodded, "so you have to drink it" giving it to Maxine as she opened it at first she smelled the fresh pick flowers so she just drank it all up

The taste was okay for her as she felt the tingling feeling on her body like her strenghts came back.

"So how are you feeling?" Dovey asked

"Better" Maxine said with a smile on her face.

"Good, but you have to rest Maxine" Dovey said to Maxine as she nodded.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte was packing her clothes and things on her bag, she had decided to leave Wanda again for good and she wanted to meet her niece or nephew.

"Where are you going?" She heard Wanda's voice, Charlotte close her bag amd turned around to look at her.

"I am leaving" Charlotte said taking her bag, as she gripped her wrist to stop walking.

"You're not leaving" Wanda said

"Yes i will" she said with her calm voice taking out Wanda's hand on her wrist.
"We already talked about this, hmm?" Charlotte mutters as she leaned her forehead to Wanda's.

But Wanda just smirks and kisses her forehead, she pushes Charlotte on the bed as Wanda closes the door locking it.

Charlotte quickly ran to the door trying to open it but it was locked, she tried her own magic but she was surrounded by the runes of Wanda.

"Wanda open this goddamn door!!" She yelled

"No, i am doing this for the sake of our relationship! I lost you once, I will never let that happen, again." Wanda said with finality in her voice.

"Wanda please, i want to see my family" Charlotte said leaning her forehead against the door.

"Stop fooling me, Dragá. I know your dirty little secret" Wanda said

"I am not, just open this door i don't want to argue anymore i just wanted to see my cousin" Charlotte said with tears on her eyes, Wanda almost felt guilty locking her up.

"She had a beautiful baby girl, they both name her Mina" Wanda said with final glance on the door leaving Charlotte locked there.

"Wanda?" She said slamming the door gently but she sense that Wanda wasn't there anymore.

"Wanda open this door!!" She yelled slamming rapidly on the door.

Wanda had a guilt on her as she heard Charlotte's screams and slamming from the door.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Wanda had been obsessed with Charlotte for a very long time, Morning, after and night she always think about her. She could remember how they met each other in Gavaldon It was sweet and innocent, thinks about all the possibilities of how Wanda's gonna spend her aching time for her beloved Charlotte.

That makes her crave for more, longing for her naive touches.

That's what keeps her up every night, she badly wants to corrupt Charlotte's little naive mind. Yet, Leonora Lesso does it first.

The bitterness Wanda felt when she found out what Lesso did to her little one. Now, she had Charlotte. She will keep her.

Forever.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Hela and Thena had been all night trying to make another potion, so within an hour no explosion or disaster came, they knew it was the right one they both sigh as Thena gently hugged her wife.

"We are finally going to meet our daughter, my love" Thena said, Hela rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"Thor!!" Hela exclaims happily as she approach her brother.

"What?" Thor said with confusingly looked on his, then Thena gesture the potion she made then a he formed a smile.

"Thena!!" Thor said with biggest smile formed on his face, as he picked her up twirling her with a smile.

"Your the best sister-in law ever!!" Thor said they all laughed.

"What's all the commotion about!?" Odin asked then Hela gesture the potion, as he smiled.

"I am so proud" Odin said with a smile

As Thena told them to form a circle she gave the three of them the potion, she also took one for her

"Ready?" Hela asked they all nodded and drank the potion.

They all felt dizziness as they were gone into thin air..

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें