𝟗

Of course charlotte woke up as well not hearing any alarms so it means she woke up too early, an exciting day for her she will be in school for good with her cousin but of course only for three days.

She stretched her arms, her roommates were sleeping so deeply and snoring so loudly so she decided to leave the room to go for a walk.

It still gives her creeps when she is walking by the halls of school for evil how dark it was, but suddenly she heard familiar humming and soft voices come.

"Maxine?"

She quickly ran to follow the voice of her and finally she saw the glimpse of her shadow and grabbed her cousin's wrist.

"Charlotte good-"

"What the fuck, you weren't supposed to be here" she said as she gripped her wrist so tightly as maxine whimpered she let go of wrist she knew she hurting her.

"I'm with amadeus" she said as charlotte eyes widely.

"Why are you with amadeus?" Charlotte asked as they never heard heels walking by as someone cleared their throat.

"Why is she here?" Lady lesso asked

"Lady lesso i don't know, i just saw her and she with amadeus" charlotte explained

"Stop making excuses charlotte!!" Lesso yelled as she both grabbed maxine and charlotte wrist as she dragged them in her office.

They both stood in front of her desk as charlotte glared at maxine, lesso sat on her chair and hit her cane "you two know it was forbidden" she said angrily.

"But i told you, i didn't know she was here" charlotte explained angrily and again lesso hit her cane on the desk to silence her.

"She said the truth lady lesso, i was with amadeus" maxine said

"Indeed she is" amadeus voice came as lesso fixed her tie, he went closer to charlotte as she held his wrist and looked him by the eye.

"De ce dracu este ea aici cu tine, amadeus era interzis!!"

She spat on different languages She was really angrily, as amadeus looked at maxine and to charlotte as he held her hand to calm her. Lady lesso just watched their pang by her jealousy of course it was very wrong.

"Imi pare rau"

He said softly as he cups her face with his hands, gently caressing her cheeks by his thumb one of the techniques he uses when her two mothers are stressed or mad.

" voi descurca te rog nu fi supârat pe vârul tâu, inger"

He said charlotte smiled as lady lesso and maxine doesn't what they were saying mostly watch them like this, lesso was balling her fist trying calm herself up.

"Bine doar nu-mi spune porecla asta nu mai sunt un copil"

She said as he lightly chuckled as he sighed and facing lady lesso.

"Lady lesso forgive me what i did, i promise this will not happen" he said but lesso slaps him harder, maxine and charlotte gasped.

"By punishment, charlotte you will stay with me here in school for evil and you amadeus your dismissed" she said

"But I'm supposed to be in good for three days and why are you punishing me?" She asked but lesso groaned and ignored her, maxine just tapped her shoulder gesturing her they should leave.