𝟏𝟗

Marco opens his eyes with darkness alone,  but then he hears a terrible whimper and sobs like they were in terrible pain when he runs but stops as his body froze.

"No!!" What he saw was the person who couldn't watched, Maxine was dying as he tried to run but he stuck in that one place.

"Maxine!!"

"Marco, help me please" Maxine cried reaching for her hand to her lover, but he was stuck.

"Wait hang on in there, just don't close your eyes for me maxine look-"

When a shadow stabbed her in the heart his eyes widened, "no!!"

He woke up panting and sweating looking for Maxine, but he saw her peacefully snoring Marco calm himself and hugged her tighter in her sleep.

Marco never realized he would have a nightmare nor could he sleep like a human..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso woke up next Charlotte, she sigh seeing the girl peacefully cuddled up next to her.

She look at the pocket watch on bedside table, it is almost morning she groaned and stand up from her bed. Lesso went to the bathroom to get ready.

After she gets ready, looking again on her pocket watch, now it's morning and Charlotte was still asleep she couldn't help to admire her while sleeping but she had no choice but to carry her in her room.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine was woken up by someone opening their door but as she opened her eyes that person was gone only she could think maybe she was being delusional so Maxine rubbed her eyes and saw Charlotte without her blankets tucked on her.

"Charlotte" she said walking towards her bed, Charlotte stirred on her sleep and stretching her arms.

"Ow, my leg hurts so bad" Charlotte said as she sat up massaging her inner thighs to calf.

"Are you alright, i never saw you last night? Where have you been Charlotte?" Maxine asked as she was concerned to much to her cousin.

"I was-" Charlotte was cut from her sentence, she doesn't want to tell her cousin what happen last night.

"I was running through the blue forest and accidentally slept on the forest, and i think Amadeus carried me here" she lied and Maxine sigh of relief.

"Just stay here, i will get you something to eat"  Maxine said standing up on Charlotte's bed, leaving her alone in the chambers as lissy hops on the bed cuddling next to her owner.

"I wish i couldn't lie to Maxine lissy" she said petting the head of her dog as lissy barks.

"Lie about what?" Charlotte flinched it was Marco standing like a statue on the balcony door as he was so confused.

"Um.....nothing" she laughed nervously.

"I can sense that you are lyong to your cousin Charlotte"

"Look i just told you i am not lying can you just leave me alone and do your own business" She angrily said, Marco just sigh and let the conversation go as he left.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine walks with the tray of soup and a glass of water, as she sees Amadeus as he stops his tracks.

"Maxine, can we talk?" Amadeus asked as  she turned around she only nodded and walked closer to him.

"Meet me at the blue forest"

"What? Amadeus you know it is forbidden to go there" she said but as she had think, Charlotte went there but it is forbidden but how...