𝟐𝟗

Marco's house^^
The three of them woke up so early and ready themselves, they wore their travelling clothes.

"Are you girls ready to go?" Thor asked as he looked at Hela and Thena, taking their bags.

"Yes" Thena said

"Wait" they heard Odin's voice, Thor and Hela went to their father who also wore his travelling clothes.

"Father you cannot be here" Thor said

"Yes i am, now Heimdall open the portal of gavaldon" Odin commands as Heimdall just nodded and twist his sword.

"No you cannot father" Hela and Thor said trying to stop their father from coming with them

"Can you both stop, i wanted to see my granddaughters" Odin said angrily as his children just sighed..

"Come on now" Thena said.

As they all entered the portal.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine woke up ready to go in the bathroom, as she heard someone knocks on her door.

"Just a minute" she said, going to the door and saw Marco.

"Marco" she said with a smile and hugged him, he returned the hugged rubbing her back kissing her temple.

"Did you miss me already?" She asked as he tucked her hair and cupped her cheeks.

"Yes" Marco said and give her a kiss on the lips and to her corner of her eyes she giggled.

"Then i miss you also" Maxine said and kiss his cheeks.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte had a blast with the nevers they all talked about the evers.

"Charlotte you been so quiet?" Hester asked as Charlotte looked at them all of them had their confusing looks.

"I was thinking about my cousin" she said as they all groaned

"That ever" Dot said rolling her eyes

"Come on, one day she will forget you and then never talk to you also" Anadil said with their crazy laughed.

"Your right" Charlotte said, Dot, Hester and Anadil laughed like a maniac looking at each other.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
The four of them fell, as the people of Gavaldon looked at them with their looks.

"Thor your fucking heavy" Hela grumbled as Thor stood up, she stretched her body.

"Have you three know how to land on your feet?" Odin asked, But when someone come closer to them. Thena pointed her spear when someone trying to steal their stuff.

"Hey stop!!" A girl yelled then another hit the man with a pan and gasped like she killed it.

"Come with us" the girl said who had wild curly hair

"Come on just follow us" and the other one said the blonde one, Thor and the others followed them.

"Can we asked who are you?" Odin asked

"I am Agatha this Sophie, your highness" Agatha said

"Hi" Sophie just said

They walked and walked until they are in a cottage, "Where are we?" Thena asked with her amaze looked on the place.

"Maxine and Charlotte's place" Sophie said with a smile on her face, Thor ran immediately to the cottage ready to see his daughter.

"Maxine!!" He yelled, he entered the house but the house was empty.