𝟒

"Thor?" His wife said in her weakness voice as thor looked at her.

"Jane do you need something?" He asked but jane just smiled as he looked at his wife.

"Bring maxine here please" she said

"But i don't want her to see you like this please understand that" thor said cupping her cheeks but jane held his wrist and looked at his eyes.

"Please" jane begged as thor just nodded and went to get her, as he went to her daughter's bedroom.

There she was, his four years old daughter with their guard reading her favorite book while her cousin slept peacefully.

"Your highness" the guard said bowing down to him.

"Your daughter cannot sleep so i entertained her" he explained thor smiled.

"You don't have to explain, i was just getting my daughter her mother want to see her" thor said as maxine smiled widely and thor could see her excitement as she left her bed.

"Come here princess" thor said as he carried her daughter the guard smiled at them.

"You can rest now" thor said

"Goodnight princess" he said as he left the room, thor walked as well as they came to jane.

"Mommy!!" Maxine yelled and ran to go in the bed

"Hey sweetheart"

"Do you miss mommy that much"

"Mhm, you never leave the bed mommy i miss playing with you" maxine hugged her mother tightly as jane laughed weakly.

"Can you sing me a lullaby?"

"Well are you sleepy?" Jane and thor asked

"Yes" she said

"Okay" jane said as Thor laid down next to maxine, he cuddled up as his hand intertwined in his wife's hand..

"Can you continue the song you always sang to me mommy?" Maxine asked

"Okay"

"You can take the future if you fail~"

"I believe in angels~"

"Something good in everything i see~"

Seeing there child was sleeping so peacefully, "i believe in angels~" jane still continue the song she silently whimpered.

"When i know the the time is right for me i'll cross the stream~" thor had tears on his eyes.

"Cause i have a dream~" she finished her songs and look at her husband.

"Promise me my love" she said looking at his eyes

"Protect our child without me" jane said

"Don't say that jane" he whispered trying not to wake their daughter, he was crying holding tightly on her hand.

"I love you both..." As Jane faded away with golden glittery air, thor covered his mouth and cried loudly.

Maxine stirred from her slumber, as he hummed again the song so she can sleep again..

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Someone was humming a song that she always heard when her mother sang when she was a little girl.