𝟐𝟎

Marco and Maxine held each other's hand as they walked students were going back to their dorm whispered and looking at them.

"Seems your being famous now huh?" She asked, he chuckled as they sat down on a bench outside of the school.

"I am not, they are just so amaze"

"From what?"

"Us"

"Oh" Maxine said as she giggled, they went silent as she lay her head in his shoulders looking at the moon who was full moon at it shone with full of stars.

"Remember when we were at gavaldon and we always snuck out just to see the full moon"  Marco said

"Yeah, i miss that" Maxine sigh as she looked at her pocket watch she remembered, Amadeus wanted to see her as she stands up from the bench.

"Where are you going?"

"Amadeus needs me" she said, he was confused as held her wrist to stop her tracks.

"Marco"

"Do you have to? I smell fishy about that guy" Marco said as Maxine giggle and gave him a quick peck on the nose.

"Maxine, i am serious please just once listen to me i can feel it the danger will came and he will hurt you" he said with concerned, she only looked at him and gave him a hug.

"I promise i will protect myself love" she said, Marco just sigh and hugged her back with squeeze.

"Just don't go to the blue forest" he said, Maxine was going there but she just nodded.

"I need to go now bye" she said and left him..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso had to come into the blue forest like her usual routine, walking alone in the dark but when she heard a twig snap she turned around who was there.

"I know your there Amadeus" Lesso said as he come up on the darkness she gave him a glare but his face was still neutral.

"What are you doing here?" They both said

"Just the usual routine going here in the blue forest, what about you?" She asked with a suspicious face on her face, Amadeus scoffed.

"Meeting someone" he said

"This is not a place to meet a girl or boy Amadeus, it's forbidden that student will enter this forest only us can enter" Lesso said then she felt being strangled around her neck she knows it was Amadeus, seeing his finger being raised.

"S-stop" then he stops as she let out a gasped trying to catch a breath as he do again his magic to put Lesso closer to her.

"I do whatever i want Lesso, don't you ever cross your line or else i would kill you right here right now" he threats, she was not fear by the threats of Amadeus as she glared at him.

"Amadeus?" Maxine's voice came then she realize it was the princess he will meet as Lesso got the chance to hold him by the colar.

"I swear to you if you did something bad to her, i swear to you i am the first one to kill you" now Lesso threats Amadeus they both looked each other with anger flared to them.

"Since when do you care?" He asked

"Ahh....i see you laid with her cousin that's why you protecting her" He whispered as Lesso pushed hardly enough to fall in the ground.

"Don't you ever telling her about that" she said as he chuckles

"I will not, if you leave me alone here with her" he said