𝟔

"okay dipped your head that bowl" the teacher said as charlotte look at the bowl it has black water boiling with disgusting ingredients.

"Seriously why would i dip my face here?" Charlotte asked as he glared as the students groaned.

"Dipped your head now"

"No" charlotte said as he looked at hort

"Do it"

"Sorry" hort said and he forcibly funked charlotte's head in the bowl, she taps on the table.

As never's laughed hysterically like a true evil..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Beatrix and maxine took some of their lunch, beatrix talked to her so excitedly mostly what maxine did for her lover.

"Come i'll show you our table" kiko said as she dragged maxine, as she came on the table four prince's eating.

"Maxine this is tristan, chaddick, nicholas and you know him of course tedros" kiko said as she squealed as beatrix came with her tray.

"Who must be this beatrix?" Tedros asked as his lover groaned rolling her eyes.

"The one who saves you duh" she said

"I'm maxine" she introduced herself

"Of?" Nicholas asked

"Asgard" maxine said with slight smile as she sat with the girls as she was shocked when nevers threw food at them.

"You'll get used to it" chaddick said and they ate, when someone cleared their throat they flinched.

"Can i have her for a moment?" It was amadeus the evers were afraid like they shaking from fear.

"You can have her" reena said as maxine scoot her chair and held amadeus hands and they went to a clear table.

"Amadeus right?" Maxine said as he clicked something in his mind does she remember that was he was thinking.

"Thank you, you didn't know how special this ribbon to me" she said with her sweetest smile that he always remembered.

"No problem princess?"

"Maxine, and please don't call me that" she giggled as amadeus smiled and he put something on her head it was flower crown, amadeus made it.

He always does flower crowns for charlotte and maxine, mostly when they play tea parties when they are children.

"I had to go thank you again" she said amadeus forgot to tell her anything but he was too late.

Maxine came back and sat with the evers again they had their judgemental look or even fear on their face.

"What?"

"Amadeus the butler and guard of lady lesso!?" Millicent whispered yelled, as the princesses were only one left maxine was confused.

"He's a never" kiko said

"So what?, Amadeus is kind and he gave me this"

"Did he do anything bad?" Maxine asked as her doe eyes make beatrix adore her too much.

"There's some rumors he killed an ever" beatrix said she gasped as kiko, reena and millicent nodded.

"His a vampire" reena said

"Vampire? But he never turned in stones when sun shones or thirst for blood?" Maxine asked as she saw amadeaus talking to the wolves.

"Well they said amadeus was not kind of vampire that you said, he was half human" kiko said