𝟐𝟏

Charlotte woke up when someone knocked on her door, she rubbed her eyes and got up to open the door, it was Marco.

"Charlotte have you seen Maxine? I've been looking for her?" Marco asked, she was still confused.

"I don't know" Charlotte said but she was confused as he looks at her raising his eyebrow at her..

"How come you were with me and you slept in Maxine's bed, but why are you outside we locked the door and you slept early" She said

"Did i?" He asked

"Marco, don't play tricks on me" she said pulling out her dagger.

"I am not, i was in the garden waiting for Maxine" He said honestly as he looked at her.

"Did Lady Lesso go here?" He asked

"Yes, but how do you know that?" Charlotte asked as she remove the dagger on him.

"I saw her of course, but why did she came here?" Marco asked as Charlotte dragged him inside and close the door locking the door knob.

"Amadeus tried to kiss her, he was seducing Maxine" Charlotte said as she saw a change on his eyes which his eyes turned darkened.

"I am going to kill that man" He said angrily.

"No!" Charlotte yelled as she pins him on the door.

"Don't cause a fucking fight Marco, relax yourself i know it can totally pissed us what he did but relax yourself!!" She yelled, he was breathing so hard but calmed himself.

"I swear to you Charlotte if he did it again i will never show mercy to that man" Marco threatened as he leave the room slamming the door shut.

"He was here last night" Charlotte said

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine was in the groom room fixing herself, as someone knock it was Dovey with her sweetest smile to her.

"Morning"

"Morning Professor Dovey" Maxine said as she puts a gloves on her hand, the dean was so confused.

"Why are you wearing that?" Dovey asked, Maxine sigh looking at her.

"I cannot fullfilled this powers i could hurt someone or maybe my cousin Professor Dovey" she said, as Dovey came closer to her as she caressed her hair.

"You don't have to fear that" Dovey said

"Don't have to fear it?" Maxine asked as she stands up and went to distant to her she scoffed.

"My father could kill someone with his own power you may forget my father is powerful" she rant.

"I am sorry if you won't understand my situation just leave me alone"

"Maxine" Dovey said trying to stop her student but she left the groom room.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine had tears on her eyes wiping it as she bumped into someone, "Maxine" Marco's voice came as she look at him.

"Marco" she shakily said as she hugged her lover, Marco returned the hugged kissing the top of her head.

"I heard Amadeus almost kissed you, are you okay?" He asked

"No, i was so scared so i-" she stops from her words looking at Marco's eyes it was green.

"Who are you?" Maxine asked, he awkwardly chuckled.

"It's me Marco" he said nervously.

"No, i know my Marco hadn't those green eyes his eyes were blue. Tell me who are you" She said as she pinned him on the wall.