18

Maxine was finally healed of course her legs can be wiggly sometimes but she can walk, as she bumped onto someone.

"Sorry"

"It's okay" it was Amadeus helping her to get up, but Maxine accidentally fell into his chest.

"Sorry again" she laughed awkwardly leaving Amadeus but he held her wrist pull her towards to him, hugging Maxine while caressing her head.

"Stay" he said in his deep voice.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte was going to Professor Dovey's office as she requested her presence, so she knocked.

"Ah! Charlotte finally you are here" she said with her signature smile to her students, but Charlotte could sense that her smile was fake.

"Professor Dovey, why did you call me?" Charlotte asked, Dovey sigh.

"Are you alright staying here in my school for a month?" Dovey asked crossing her arms around her chest Charlotte jaw dropped.

"A month!?"

"Yes, Lady Lesso said it's the best for you to stay here so you could watch your cousin" Dovey lied, without any reason Charlotte was mad at Lesso through Dovey's voice she knew it was a lie...

"And the newest member here" Dovey said, Charlotte was confused but Marco appeared in a new suit but the colors were like dovey's, gold and white.

"Hi Charlotte, how do i look?" Marco asked

"Gold doesn't suit you, i prefer dark colors" She said sarcastically he chuckled.

But the door open it was Lesso, it was silence to all of them but Charlotte end the silence by dragging Marco out.

"Are you alright?" Marco asked as they walk, but Charlotte was to fast so he grabbed her wrist she slapped him.

"Oh-"

"I am sorry Marco" She said with a gasped he only rubbed his cheeks and chuckled.

"Don't worry i got used to your slappings or punches" he said but then he could sense something he walked and saw Maxine.

"Maxine" he said

"Marco?" She said but Marco had his jealousy so he grabbed her hand and possesively took her to Amadeus.

"Marco right?" Amadeus asked, Charlotte look at the both men looking at each other with a glare.

"Yes"

"What are you to Maxine?" Amadeus asked, Marco didn't say an answer to him instead he pulled one of Maxine's sleeves to show the bite mark.

"I owned her" he said, Maxine was being uncomfortable she gave her cousin a signal to help her.

So Charlotte gave a slapped both men, "No one owns my cousin, maybe i will leave some questions boys one do you share the same blood and two have you ever been in her suffering days" She said grabbing her cousin Marco and Amadeus was jaw dropped.

"Exactly" she said as they left.

~×~×~×~×~×~~×~×~×~
Charlotte was roaming around the school for good that she will be for a month, the thing her mind clouded with thoughts of Lesso, she only saw how their last encounter was their fightings she sigh.

"Charlotte" She heard Lesso's voice Charlotte turned around she saw her holding her heels while she ran barefoot.

"What do you want?" She asked

"Listen the thing that Dovey said to you that won't happen" Lesso said but she saw the girl being angry her jaw clenched.

"It will happen Lady Lesso! She said those words for a fucking month!?" She yelled, Charlotte was leaving but Lesso held her waist pulled her closer to her.