/thirty six/

/see u later/

/amara/

I changed out of my clothes from last night and freshened up in record time, knowing everyone's waiting for me outside.

After another stop for coffee and breakfast, we joined the boys at the House of Blues, a venue we're extremely familiar with. They've got a Christmas radio gig in L.A, and have to rehearse here since they won't have time to get it done once they get back to the west coast.

Which is tonight, I frown as I remember.

And this morning when we all woke up at Maddie's, some more hungover than others, they invited us to come watch. And if we're feeling bold, we're allowed to give critiques.

They boys got the chance to freshen up at the venue, a fancy assistant came by with all their bags while the girls and I sat around on the empty general admission pit.

"It's different during the day." I note, looking up at all the lights.

"Yeah it's actually kinda sad." Jesse notes, looking around at the eerily quiet space.

"Why do we like it here?" Maddie asks, kicking up a bunch of confetti that still hasn't been picked up.

"Oh yeah this place has really gone to the shitter." I tease as I noticed 5sos coming on stage.

"They'll let just anybody in." Jesse chuckles.

"Uh we can hear you, you know." Michael says into the microphone, sending a piercing sound throughout the empty room.

"Boo!" I pout, "I want a refund!"

"Oh shut up. You're sleeping with the lead singer you didn't pay." Maddie teases, putting a handful of m&m's into her mouth.

Everyone in the room laughs except for me and Luke. His face goes all pink as he adjusts his microphone stand and I'm sure my face is looking the same.

We slept in the same bed in one of Maddie's guest rooms last night. Both fully clothed, and I still had my heels on for some reason. My hair was mostly in tact and I still had my gloves on.

Maddie woke Luke and I up with ice cold ginger ale and aspirin, she saw us. But she's seen us sleeping together before.

Last night we fell asleep on top of the duvet. Absolutely nothing indicated that we slept together.

And we've slept in the same bed a few times now. I just didn't know that everyone in this room thought Luke and I were, doing it.

We've done things. Sure.

But not it.

In a way it helped, this must mean Luke isn't spilling our secrets to anyone. Not even his best friends.

Nonetheless I spent the rest of rehearsal on the quiet side. I only laughed at the jokes being tossed around, I didn't make any of my own. I just didn't want to draw any more attention to myself.

My nonexistent, completely made up sex life is the last thing I want everyone here to focus on. I don't know what would be more embarrassing, having them know that we're doing it or that we haven't yet.