/eight/

/round 2/

/amara/

At the end of what felt like a very long week, Francesca was helping me refold all my clothes to put back into my suitcase.

I totally stress packed this morning and stuffed everything in there, turning all my clothes into tiny, crumpled balls of fabric.

I'm just so nervous and have no idea what to pack, so I just said fuck it!

Francesca found me all sweaty, sitting on my suitcase trying to get it closed.

"Last trip before school huh? Excited?"
Francesca asks, shooing Cat away from my things so she doesn't get her fur on them.

"Very." I smile, trying to contain it so I don't give myself away.

"And you told your mom right?" Francesca raises a brow to me, mid fold of one my shirts.

"Yup!" I lie right through my teeth.

I technically didn't have to tell her, I mean, even if I emailed her about the situation and asked permission, she probably wouldn't even see it.

I'll be there and back before she gets home from her trip with dad. She never has to know.

Plus I don't think 'my friends and I are going to hang out with these BOYS in a BAND' will go over well with Francesca either.

My phone dinged on my desk, and when I walked over to check the screen it showed a few messages in the group chat.

"The girls are here!" I exclaim, and race down the stairs to let them in.

My smile is wiped from my face the second I open the front doors, revealing my best friends in the cutest outfits I've ever seen.

"Guys! I so didn't get the memo!" I exclaim.

They're wearing Instagram worthy outfits and here I am in what I thought was a comfy airport outfit.

Jesse removed her sunglasses, "Mar! Are those your horse camp sweats?"

I bit my lip, "Yeah?"

"Oh my god. No, you're changing, you're changing, you're changing." Maddie shakes her head, grabbing my arm and leading me back upstairs.

"Oh hello girls! Haven't seen your faces around here in a while." Francesca greets them both with big hugs.

"Fran, can you please tell Amara to pick a cuter outfit-"

I shake my head and interrupt Jesse, stopping her from saying anything that might hint at the fact we're going to see boys.

"Sorry, what hon?" Fran asks.

"Oh nothing just, heh this one and her last minute packing right?" Jesse teases.

Maddie called the cab while they helped me pick an outfit, letting me know we might not have time to change once we get there and they're totally saving my ass right now.

I put on a black dress with short sleeves that had buttons going all the way up the front, with black tights and platform Docs.

It wasn't long before we heard the honk outside. All there was left to do was say goodbye to Francesca and my Cat and stuff our luggage into the trunk.

I take a little nap on the way to the airport in the passenger seat, while my two friends made plans in the back seat.

As it turns out, we're going to Las Vegas for the show.