Chat with Ananya

'Che..avlo thooram pesitu..avaru pera kekaama vanthutene'
(Oops...even after having a long conversation, I forgot to ask his name.)
She cursed herself to her friend Pooja.

'Seri vidu..avara enna thirumbava paaka pora..pora vazhila unakku help pannaru avlo thaan..'
(It's ok..leave it..he just helped you with a lift to reach the office...i don't think that you will meet him again)
Pooja replied to her by doing her hair for the shoot.

'Enakku ennavo avara thirumbi paapenu thonuthu..' (but I have a feeling that I will meet him again..) Ananya replied.
'Aana avar paaka smartah handsomeah thaan irunthaaru..Antha maari oru aala interview panna sonna enakku ok'
(But he looked very smart and handsome...if I get a chance to interview like that guy...i am ok with it) Ananya said with a tinge of blush.

oh...enna madam love at first sight ah?'
(So madam...you fell in love at first sight?)
Pooja teased her.

'aiyo akka...apdilaam illa...avar nalla irunthaaru....naanum nalla irukaarenu paathen..avlo thaan'
(Oh..sissy...it's not like that...he looked good...so I sighted him... that's it) Ananya samalichified.

'athu thaan...naangalum solrom...antha paiyan nalla irukattumnu'
(That's what we are also trying to tell..he looks good...let him be good) Rohit entered the room.

'thangam...' (bro..) she whined.

'inniki vara pora aalum smartah thaan irupaaru..'
(Even the guest coming today would be smart) Pooja replied to her.

'Paakalam' (Let's see) she sighed.

'thalaivi...unga sighting experience aparam discuss panalaam..ippo showku time aachu...vaanga..pranesh anna vara sonnaru..guestum vanthutaanga'
(Star queen..leave your sighting experience aside for now and come lets go as it's time for the show...Pranesh bro is searching for you...we have the guest arrived..) Shakthi reminded her.

Ananya looked in the mirror for one last time and entered the set.

'papa..eppavum pola introduce pannitu intha bouquet guestku kuduthu avara welcome pannidu...aparam usualah unnoda styleah nee show edhutu po ok va'
(Lil one...Welcome the guest with this bouquet..and take the show with your usual style..ok?)
pranesh gave a gist of the show by handing over the paper that had the questions for interview.

'Ok anney...naan ready' (Ok bro...i am ready..) Ananya gave a thumbs up.

'Lights...camera...Rolling..Action' Pranesh announced.

'Hello Makkale (People)....welcome to our show 'Celebrity chat with Ananya'. Inniki namma paakapora guest yaaruna...(Do you have any guess whom we are going to meet?) one or the most famous business man, won business icon award for 2022, youngsters oda inspirationah irukaara Mr. Vikram Chakravarthy thaan inniki naama meet panna porom.
(We are going to meet the youngster's inspiration Mr. Vikram Chakravarthy is the one we are going to meet)

'Lets welcome Mr. Vikram Chakravarthy to our show' Ananya opened the show.

The back stage door opened and there Vikram walked in majestically with the usual charm. Ananya was stunned and gasped in shock.

'Papa..avara welcome panni bouquet kudu' (Lil one...welcome him with the bouquet..) Pranesh instructed his prompt which she heard in her headset. The minute pranesh said she covered it with a smile not to make evident in front of the camera and welcomed him with a bouquet.

'Once again Welcome to our show Sir..' She welcomed him. He smiled and muttered thank you.

'Vikram was mesmerized by the petite girl who was standing in front of him. His lips curved.