Driving to End

Vikram and his friends were roaming in all directions to find any clue as where she is. But not to their hope, they got any hint of her whereabouts.

Police were in deep search in each and every factory, godowns, abandoned houses to find any traces of ananya been placed. No pointer of her presence.

All the checkposts, railway stations, airports, bustands are been alerted for any suspected person caught.

Vikram was exhausted with his hunt of finding his girl. He leaned to his car and constantly shedding tears looking at her picture in his mobile.

'Sorry ananya ma...naan unna tholachiten...en varthaiya naan kaapathala..but I will come to you and save you soon. Unakku edhuvum aaga vidamaaten..' Vikram traced her picture. Pranesh called him. He wiped his eyes and turned to him.

'dei..intha...indha tea kudi da...' Pranesh handed over the tea to him.'Vendaam da...en ananyava kandupudikara vara...edhuvum vendaam..' his voice showed determination and his eyes showed full of anger.

'machaan...nee edhuvum sapdala...thangatha kandupudikarthukku..unakku energy venumda...' Rohit said.

'ava..enga irukaalo...epdi irukaalo....ava enna kashtapadranu therila...enakku edhuvum vendaam...please....' Vikram denied. After that they did not force him.

Suddenly he thought of Ananya's father. 'machaan...neenga rendu perum..Ananya veetukku ponga..anga uncle thaniya irupaaru...' Vikram told them.

'dei..anga avaru ananya pathi kepparu da...' Pranesh asked him.

'Naanum varen...' Vikram said and all left to Ananya's house.

Swaminathan heard the calling bell sound, and opened the door to find Vikram, Pranesh and Rohit were standing with a horrifying and guilt stricken face.

'Thambi vaanga...' he greeted Vikram.

'Enna thambi intha netathula...dei..praneshu...ananya enga da?' Swaminathan asked Pranesh. Pranesh hung his head low. Rohit couldn't look at his face. Vikram was having blurry eyes.

'Dei..Rohitu...enna da naan kekaren..onnum solla maatenringa...innuma ava meeting mudila? Time 11.30 aaguthu...' Swaminathan felt a fear in his heart when he didn't receive any answer.

'Dei...Ennada amaidhiya irukinga...Ananya enga da?' Swaminathan's voice trembled when he saw tears in Rohit and Pranesh's eyes. He then moved to Vikram and held his hand.

'Thambi...en ponnu enga pa?' Swaminathan broke in front of him.Vikram told about her kidnap that completely shattered swaminathan. He sat on the floor with a thud and broke down completely.

'en ponnu yaarukkum entha keduthalum nenaikathava...avala Yaaru kidnap panni irupaanga...' he was hailing in between the sobs. They all consoled him.

'Uncle...ananyaku onnum illa...avalukku edhuvum aaga vidamaaten...Seekrama vanthuduvaa...avala bathrama kootitu varavendiyathu en poruppu...naan aduthu varumbothu ananyaoda thaan varuven...' Vikram said and left with pure fury in his eyes.

Ananya was constantly crying and weeping. She looked around to find no way for her to escape that made her much more helpless for her situation.

'Kadavule...ingernthu epdi thappikarthunu theriliye...please enakku oru vazhi kaami...' Ananya cried within her self.

She heard the sound of the door opened. She saw a man coming a person with a mask standing in front of her. He came and removed the cloth from her mouth.

'Sir...please enna vittudunga...neenga vera yaaronu nenachu...enna kidnap panni irukinga...' Ananya pleaded to him.

'Ma...Inga paaru...enakku edhuvum theriyathu...unna kidnap panna sonnanga..naan pannen..edhuva irunthallum enga boss varuvaaru...avar kitta pesiko...naan ippo vanthathu..unakku saapadu kudukathaan..' he said and removed her ties and freed her to have her food.