Sweetful Sour

Ananya was in full swing to draft the first chapter of the story. She took each and every scene lively and didn't have any drifts in the plot. She did all the ground work and let out her imagination to fly to bring the magazine back to form in the market.

It's been a week since she started to write a story. In the meantime, Vikram and Ananya's bond grew stronger. Vikram was a fulltime cheerleader to encourage Ananya on her work. She never fails to converse with him at least once a day. At the same time, she never failed to receive the anonymous letter as well. At times she becomes impatient if she does not receive the letter. There was a close bond that was created between her and with that anonymous person. An advertisement of the new story series was published in the magazine the previous week.

It was a Sunday and it was the day of her first chapter published in the magazine. Being an associate writer & reporter, many concepts and topics were published earlier. But she had done supervision work on those. But this is the first time, she herself has written a story and that is going to reach the subscribers today. Though she was tensed thinking about the reach of the first chapter, she did not show it outside. She resembled cool outside.

Swaminathan got the magazine while buying vegetables. He read the first chapter that his daughter wrote which was very creative and looked so good. He came to Ananya's room where she was scrolling her mobile.

'Chellam..Un story first chapter padichen..romba nalla ezhuthi iruke da..I am so proud of you chellam. en academyla ellaraiyum magazine vaangi padika solli iruken.' He said with utmost pride on his face by showing the magazine.

'Thanks pa..' She hugged him in turn. But tension was evident in her face.

'Chapter nalla irukku da..yen moonji dullah irukku?' He asked.

Her mind was confused with so many thoughts. She didn't know what was bothering her. Whether the story would be successful or her mind is wandering whether her wellwisher Vikram would have read the story as he didn't even message or call her wish or her mind is bothering about the letters she has been receiving for the past few weeks. Altogether her mind is making her crazy.

'Onnum illa pa..intha story nalla irukka illiyanu oru doubt?' She managed to say partial truth to her dad.

'Chellam..eppavum unakku pudichatha nee seiva..athulla kedaikara satisfaction and happiness that unnoda outputla theriyum..athe maari ippavum..nee nalla ezhuthi iruke..yen manasa pottu confuse pannikara..relaxah iru..nee eppavum uniqueah think pannuva..intha vaatiyum nee ellaraiyum unnoda storyla surprise panni iruka..enakku en ponna paathu perumaiya irukku..unnoda upcoming chapters padikka appa waiting' He said by caressing her hair.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes and she hugged him and muttered 'thank you pa'.

After Swaminathan left, Ananya was checking her mobile to find many wishes poured from her colleagues for her work on the magazine for which she acknowledged their wishes. She was waiting for his words and wishes. But to her dismay there was no message from him.

'Naan yen avaroda message kaga wait panren. Why am i feeling void when i have so many people who wish me' Ananya thought to herself.

She shook her head and just scrolled her mobile where she came across many cooking videos in instagram. She got remembered of the letter that she received a couple of days before. She didn't read the letter due to the magazine work.

She immediately checked in her bag. She opened the letter to see what the letter is up to.

'Oye..Dimple Queen...

Ippolaam en letterkaga romba eagerah wait panrae pola therithu. Avlo miss panriya? Miss panranu theriyum..but enna miss panriyanu therila? that you should ask yourself. Ippo un manasula enna irukkunu sollatuma? Inniki ammaoda entha memories letterla iruka pothunu think pannitu iruke. correctah?