Seven Days Magic

'Namakku ithellam theva thaana gopi?'
(Do we need all this dude...)
Shakthi asked Ananya who was lying her head on the table in the cafeteria.

'Yedho...interview eduthoma, samayal kurippu potomanu illama edhukku theva illama kadhai ezhuthalaamnu venkat sirku nethu vaaku kudutha?'
(You could have limited with interviewing a celebrity and publishing the food recipes...why did you unnecessarily promise venkat sir that you will publish a story series?) Shakthi asked her by taking an samosa from her plate.

'Dei...konjam kooda unakku poruppe illa da Shakthi...namma magazineah naama thooki nirutha venaama?'
(Hey... You are not responsible for even a little shakthi..don't we have to bring back our magazine?) Ananya replied.

Shakthi saw her raised eyebrows who was about to have abite of his samosa.

'enna paakara? Nee college la vecha arrearlaam bit adichi pass panni degree vaangitu...Inga job apply panni avanga ketta kelvikellam nee solra bathil ellame kambi Katra kadhainu avangalukku therinjum unakku oru chance kuduthu..intha velaiyum kuduthu maasa maasam sambalamum kuduthu.. 6 maasam oru vaati incrementum kuduthu sorum pottu nee stress ayida koodathunu unakku vara stress ellathaiyum thanakku eduthuthu maasam oru vaati team outingnu kootitu poi unna than Pula maari paathukutaare namma venkat sir kaga nee ithu kooda panna maatiya...unakku konjamavathu nandri irukka shakthi? ithellam periya paavam Shakthi' Ananya said in one go to Shakthi and snatched his samosa from his hand and she started munching it.

(What are you looking?  You gained your degree by clearing all your arrears by copying and chasing the professors....and here you applied for the job and during the interview, the answers you gave for the interviewers were utter rubbish, even then they gave you the job with a decent salary along with perks and once in 6 months the company provides you an hike...Just that you shouldn't feel stressed in your job, our venkat sir took all the stress by himself and planned outing once in month and he takes care of you like his own son... won't you do this much to our venkat sir...you don't even have bit of gratefulness...this is the biggest sin that you commit in your life Shakthi....)

Shakthi's jaw dropped.

'Adi paavi...ippo naan enna kettutenu...enna kumbibagam panra alavukku konduvanthute.
Aiyayo...oru second naan oru periya paavinu enakke thona vechite'
(You...demon...Why are you roasting me as if I did some murder...but in a snap of the second you made me think as if I had done an unforgivable sin...) Shakthi gave a horror look.

Pooja, Rohit and pranesh were laughing looking at the banters between these two buddies.

'papa...athellam vidu...nee paatukku story publish panniralamnu sollite...epdi panna porom?'
(Lil one...now leave that...you have said that the story series will be published....how are we going to make it?) Pranesh asked by sipping his tea.

'Therila anney...aana edhavathu different ah pannanum..'
(I have no idea bro...but we need to do something different..) Ananya replied by concentrating on her samosa.

'Thangam..story ezhutharthuna enna whatsappliyum, instagramliyum naama post panra status maarinu nenachiya...summe 4 line ezhuthi post pannarthukku..Athukku neraiya creativeah yosikanum...readers padikum bothe next chapter Eppo publish pannuvaanganu curiosity varanum...athellam menakedanum da'
(Kiddo...Did you think writing a story in a magazine is a cake walk just how you post a story in WhatsApp and Instagram?...you need to think so creatively that should make readers curious for the upcoming chapters...it requires a lot of sweat and blood...) Rohit said his point by taking one more samosa from Shakthi's plate.

'Appo...neenga ellarum nogama..nombu kumbudnumnu nenaikaringa?'
(So you guys are planning to see the rainbow without rain is it?) Pooja asked the guys sitting opposite them.