Night walk with long Talks

'Seri appo naan kelambaren ma'
(Ok...let me leave...)
Vikram said to Ananya.

'Kelambaringala?'
(Are you leaving now?)
Ananya asked him expectantly.

'Aama ma..time aachu illa'
(Yes ma...it's getting late...so I will leave..)
Vikram replied to her.

Ananya's face fell hearing that which did not go unnoticed by Vikram.

'Ippove ponuma vikramey...'
(Are you sure to leave now itself Vikramey...)
Ananya asked with expectation again. He thought for a while as he didn't have heart to see her dropping face.

'Ma..naan konja neram kazhichi kelambaren'
(Ok ma...let me leave after some time)
Vikram said. Ananya's face brightened hearing that.

'Vikramey..appo naama veliya polaama?'
(Can we both go out?)
Ananya excited.

'Ma..Ippova?..Already mani 10 aachu ma...ippo veliya ponumnu solra?' (now? It's already 10...you asking for an outing now?)
Vikram said to her.

'Engayavathu oru drive polaam vikramey..pleaseeee..birthday girl wish..'
(We can go to a short drive Vikramey...Pleasee...it's a birthday girl's wish...)
Ananya showed her puppy eyes which melted Vikram instantly.

'Seri ma..polaam..'
(Ok ma..lets go...)
He smiled at her for which she squealed in happiness. She informed swaminathan who was busy in the kitchen.

'Appa..naan vikram kooda veliya poitu varen'
(Dad...i am going out with Vikram for a drive..)
Ananya exclaimed to him.

'Seri chellam..paathu poitu vaanga' (ok dear....have a careful drive,...)
Swaminathan inturn said to her.

They both left from there.Both got into the car, Vikram started the car. He started driving.

'Ma..Enga ponumnu sollaliye'
(Ma...you didn't tell me where you want to go..)
Vikram asked her.

'Engayavathu drive pannunga Vikramey..'
(Go to the place as you wish..)
Ananya replied.

He smiled at her and drove the car. Suddenly Annaya saw up to see the moon that is clearly visible through Sun roof. She immediately shook Vikram's shoulder continously in excitement.

'Vikramey.. intha sunroof open pannunga..open pannunga.'
(Vikramey...open this Sunroof...open this sunroof....)
Ananya screamed suddenly.

'Ma..drive pannum bothu ipdilaam aata koodathu ma'
(Ma...you should not shout while I am driving..)
Vikram panicked at her.

'Sorry Vikramey..oru excitementla kathiten'
(Sorry vikramey...i screamed out of excitement...)
Ananya showed her puppy face by looking at which Vikram's face changed within nano seconds.

He chuckled and opened the sunroof. She stood up through the sun roof and looked outside.

She stretched her hands either sides and enjoyed the night breeze. Her hair danced to the music of wind and her earrings swayed according to her tunes. Vikram admired the flawless face and her kiddish heart that made her be carefree inside out. Suddenly she heard the sound of waves. Her excitement and happiness were no bounds.

'Vikramey...Beachuh...stop stop'
She squealed in happiness.

Vikram stopped his car. 'Vikramey..vaanga thanila poi nikalam..'
(Vikramey....come let's stand on the waves...)
Ananya pulled his hand.

'Ma vendaam..romba late ayiduchu ma..ippo anga po vendaam..'
(No Ananya...it's already late...let's not go and stand on the waves....)
Vikram words showed concern.

'Ada..enna aalu pa neenga..Beachku vanthutu..thanila vilayadaama pona..adhu evlo periya paavam theriyuma?'
(What kind of person you are....after coming to the beach....if you don't stand in the water...then it's the biggest sin...you know that?...)
Ananya said by placing her hands on her hips which made him chuckle at her loudly.