Tacid Hearts

'What the hell is this appa?' Vikram shouted at the top of his voice echoing the whole Mansion.

'Enakku theriyathu pa..avan suddenah ipdi solluvaanu...enakke shockah thaan irunthuchu..' Chakravarthy said.

'Athu epdinga..namma kitta kooda discuss pannama ipdi ellar munnadiyum announce pannuvaaru? athuvum illama vikramku pudichi irukkanu illiyanu kooda theriyama epdi avare decision edupaaru' Leela's voice showed mere disappointment.

'Avan intha maari oru vishayam avan mansula irukunu kooda enkitta sonnathilla Leela..' Chakravarthy said.

'Illa pa..avar already plan pannitu thaan inniki ipdi panni irukaaru..I cannot take this. enakku ithula ishtam illa..' Vikram said out of frustration.

'Inga paaru vikram..naan Raja kitta pesaren..nee tension aagatha...I will talk to him and will avoid decently.' Chakravarthy consoled him.

'Aama pa..naanum appavum pesarom..' Leela added.

'Vendam ma..neenga yaarum pesavendaam..itha naane deal panren..' Vikram said with a deep note.

'Nee edhukku..naan pesaren pa..naan sonna avan purinjipaan..Enakku avana 25 varushama theriyum..Avan apdi panra aalu illa..aana inniki yen ipdi pannanu therila' Chakravarthy said.

'Appa...ungalukku neriya vishayam therila pa..' he paused for the second and calmed down a bit and continued

'naanum oru businessman thaan..enakkum edha epdi deal pannanumnu neenga solli kuduthu irukinga..so intha vishayatha vidunga..naan paathukaren..' Vikram said stressed the last word after calming himself and left to his room.

'Ennanga ithu?' Leela asked Chakravarthy worriedly.

'namma paiyanukku pudikatha entha vishayamum nadakaathu Leela..Rajashekar pannathu inniki periya thappu..nalla vela..inniki press people yaarum varala.' Chakravarthy's tone showed anger.

'Ippo enna poringa..Vikram ennavo avane itha paathukarenu solraan..' Leela asked him.

'Avan paathupaan leela..avan betterahve handle pannuvaan..avan Rajashekar kitta pesattum..athuku avan solraanu paathutu aparam yosipom..' Chakravarthy said making Leela nod her head in a worried thought.

Chakravarthy was unable to understand about the sudden decision of Rajashekar's today. But he found something was fishy today which he thought of asking Vikram after he calmed down.

Ananya left the party as soon as possible by bidding bye to every one saying some random reason as she was struggling to hide her tormenting heart.

Vikram tried to stop her. But she didn't give a heed or she did not show the emotions on her face. She struggled a lot to hide her emotions and left the party.

She came to her house, she now somewhat convinced her mind that she knew that he is in love with his childhood sweetheart. But what was tormenting is that she tried to forget the events that happened a couple of days before.

When she tried to become normal, she was again pushed back to the square one. She cried all night.

'Ithellam vendaamnu thaan..i refused to attend the party Vikramey. But you convinced me to come which i couldn't deny. Yes Anitha would be the best person for you as she is looking classy, beautiful, intelligent who can match you with the status. Ithu ellathukum mela neenga love panna ponnaiye marriage pannika poringa. I am happy for that' she cried looking at his picture on her mobile.

'But you will always be in my heart forever.' She hugged her mobile to her chest and cried for a whole night.

Vikram was sitting in the balcony and was trying to reach ananya. But she didn't pick the call. He had sent the message to her for which no response received. He was raging in anger on Rajashekar. But at present he wanted Ananya to calm down. So he thought of dealing with Rajashekar later.