From Friends to Family

'Epdi intha tender miss aachu?' Chakravarthy screamed on top of his voice making Leela flinch in fear.

'Sir..anniku manoharan sir sign pannaru..naan thaan neenga sonna rateah quote pannen..i am sure i quoted the correct price. anniki sirku odambu serilathathu naala i didn't pick the documents from his cabin.' Leela was confident that she was very sure about the price.

'Chakra..Naan sign panna documentsah apdiye submit panniten..Naan open panni kooda paakala...' Swaminathan said to Chakravarthy.

'aparam naama quote panna price epdi change aachu?' Chakravarthy said in rage filled in his eyes making both to stay silent.

'Ok call the official to whom this tender was submitted..' Chakravarthy said to them.

'Already check panniten....But antha offical heart attackla two days back eranthutaaru..Aana avarukku yaaro bribe panni irukaanga..But no trace of his family as well.' Swaminathan said by hunging his head low.

Chakravarthy was confused and shocked.

'What?' he asked in confusion for which Swaminathan looked at him silently. By the time, Rajashekar entered the cabin and found the commotion and anger filled chakravarthy's face.

'Chakra...Enna achu?' Rajashekar asked him.

'Antha Tender missed ayiduchu..' he said with a disappointed filled voice.

'Epdi?' he asked with a shock. Chakravarthy said the happenings making Rajashekar to raise his voice to Swaminathan & Leela. Chakravarthy cut him off 'Raja..avanga mela thappu illa..itha vera yaaro panni irukanum..athu kandippa kandu pidikaren..' Chakravarthy said to him.

Rajashekar looked at him 'Chakra..vidu...naama intha tender edukarthu namma competitors yaaruko pudikala...so it happened..Next tenderla paathukalaam..naan intha issueah paathukaren..' rajashekar eased the situation.

'Illa Raja..itha ipdiye vida mudiyathu...i have to do something..' Chakravarthy was eager to get the tender. But Rajashekar blocked him from doing this by diverting him with other ideas.

'Sir..naama vena ithu epdi aachunu we can find it out sir..' Leela said.

'enakkum Leela solrathu correctunu thonuthu..' swaminathan said.

'Naan thaan solren illa...ippo next tender is for building free government schools in 50 disctricts in tamil Nadu. Ithu atha vida periya project namakku..we will can acheive it whatever we missed in the previous one. And hospital, futurela we will get opportunities. If not, we can create opportunities to acheive it. Intha issueva naan paathukaren...' Rajashekar convinced him.

But Chakravarthy seem to be so rigid from accepting to move on on this. But Since Rajashekar insisted him to leave the issue as far as now, he healfheartedly left the issue. Leela and swaminathan left from there. Manoharan came to know about the issue, which made him upset. But Rajashekar told him that he would take care of it that made him calm.

Leela was in deep thoughts with a blank face about the incident that happened couple of days ago. Leela went to Chakravarthy's cabin with the files that he asked her to get. When she entered in the cabin, she couldn't find him. When she decided to leave, there she was engulfed by a hug from the back side that made her a jerk.

'Sir..enna panringa? Vidunga..' Leela wriggled her hold, but his hold got tightened.

'Enna Sir sirnu..unna en peru solli thaane koopda sonnaen..Hmm?' Chakravarthy asked her by placing his chin on her shoulder.