Omnious Attack

Makkaley...I have published one shot in the name of insieme. Please have a read and comment your feedback.

************

Vikram's heart pounded after listening to his mother's revelation. He still couldn't find the exact turn around in the relationship between Chakravarthy & Swaminathan. He was so determined to find the truth as had a gut instinct there was something and somewhere gone wrong.

But he couldn't find the exact loop hole to ascertain the exact truth. He knew that whatever that his mother told was from her point of view. But the exact happenings can be disclosed only by his father as Swaminathan been a victim from his perspective. But all these years his father did not open about his sister's family. His entire character was calm and pacifying.

'Am I missing something?' He questioned his mind while driving back with Ananya.

Ananya was no where less in her confusions. She never thought that there might be any mystery behind her family. All she saw was the carefree and happy going dad since her childhood. She never seen him being dishonest or wandering for the materialistic things in life. That is how she was been brought up by him. She was damn sure that he wouldn't have been into the scam that brought fresh tears from her eyes. She was sure that there is something hidden behind this big variance of both the families who were so closely united in the past.

Vikram saw Ananya who was in the same giant waves of thoughts like him. He didn't want her to get into the mess as he wanted to take care by himself. He gently placed his hand on her palm.

'Ananya ma... Nee ippo un mindla ennenna oditu irukkunu purithu..See..ethuvaa irunthaalum naan iruken..naan paathukaren..ok?' He consoled her who was staring through the window with a blurry eyes.

'Vikramey..enga appa entha thappum panni iruka maataaru..avaru apdi thappu senju iruntha enna ipdi valarthu iruka maataaru..avaru mela ipdi oru pazhi vizhunthu irukku..ivlo naala appa epdi ivlothaniyum thaangitu irukaarunu nenaikumbothu kashtama irukku Vikramey.. ' She said in between the sobs making his heart ache.

'Ithu nee sollanuma ma..enakkum theriyum..but ithukku pinnadi edho irukku..' Vikram was in deep thoughts.

'Enna aanalum seri...idha kandippa kandupidikanum Vikramey..en appa entha thappum panlaanu Chakravarthy maamaku prove pannanum..' Though her voice trembled due to emotions, her words showed pure determination to prove the goodness of her father.

'Athu nee kavala padatha..itha solve panrathuku enna pannanumo athu ellame naan pannuven..' He pressed her palms indicating his assurance. She smiled a little in her tears. He didn't want her to sob thinking of the back to back happenings. He decided to change her mind.

'Oiee..ithellam irukattum..unnoda storyah publish panna kettangale...enna decide panni irukae?' Vikram asked her to divert herself.

'Athu...en story publish panrathukku enakku ok...inniki venkat sir kitta poi solla poren..' she smiled a little.

'Super ma...nee athula concentrate pannu...michatha naan paathukaren...' Vikram said to her.

Though Ananya was pretending to be normal on Vikram's words, she was having a menacing feel since that morning which she couldn't picture properly. She didn't want to make him worry by telling this as he already has many things running in his mind. Ananya asked him to drop her in the office as she has some work to be finished. They both reached her office.

'Seri Vikramey...naan kelambaren...neengalum paathu ponga..' Ananya told him.

'ok ma...nee un work mudinja aparam enakku call Pannu...naane unna veetla drop pannidaren...' Vikram told her as he too has the same instinct of uneasiness. But like her, he also didn't want her to get worried on this.