Reflection of Heart

Ananya was riding a rollercoaster of happiness already. Her cheeks were still in the hues of pink. Her lips remained with smile. Ananya was still lost in thoughts thinking of Vikram and his words.

She went back to the subtle moment that both shared sometime ago. His chocolate brown orbs, his smile, his cute dimple, his neatly trimmed beard and his damn base voice superseded everything and that made her cheeks remain pink.

'Enna Kannu da saamy..inime avar kanna paakave koodathu' Ananya told to herself.

She took the magazine and glanced it to see what Vikram tried to annote it. She could find the chapter pics being sketched portraying Vikram and ananya as hero and the heroine of the story. Though the sketch did not visibly reflect them, she felt more like the drawing engraved them which made her blush thinking of the sudden confrontation by him.She read the first chapter.

Though she wrote the chapter in a realistic way, she unwittingly annoted story plot and the conversation that happened in the first meet up between these two souls. She remencensed the day she first met him.

She stood in front of the mirror.'Naan..story thaane ezhuthinen..athula enna irukku?' She asked herself.

'athula onnum illa...aana unakku vikram kooda nadantha first meetup yen unnoda chapter la ezhuthina?' her reflection asked her.

'Athu...storyku oru lead scene venum illa..athu thaan..' Ananya responded to her reflection.

'Lead scenuku evalavo scenes think panni irukaalam..unakku yen ithu thonichu..athuvum illama..athoda creativeah yosichichu innum konjam scenes ezhuthi irukkae?' her reflection asked her.

'Adha..bha..adhu..konjam realisticah irukattume nu....' Ananya dragged.

'Oru vishayam namma manasula azhama padhinjichiruchuna..athu namma velipadaiya express panlanaalum..it will come out in some way or other. un manasula irukara aasaiyathaan nee storyah ezhuthi irukae' Reflection confronted her.

'No no no...en manasula ethuvum illa' Ananya sanpped back.

'un manasula edhuvum illana...nee yen inniki vikram oda feedback kaaga eagerah wait panna..avar edhuvume sollathappa nee yen upset aana?..' Her reflection introgated her again.

'Athu..ennoda friends ellarum avangaloda comments sonnanga..athu maari avarum sonna nalla irukumnu nenachen..avlo thaan..' Ananya replied.

'Then why is your cheeks are still pink?' Her reflection asked her for which Ananya's cheeks increased the shade of pink.

'I think you got the answer' Her reflection asked her.

'What answer?' She asked her innocently.

'You love him' Her reflection said.

'No no no...naan lovelaam illa...may be i have a crush on him..avlo thaan' Ananya said.

'Uruttu uruttu...nalla uruttu...ellaraiyum madhiri ennaiyum emathalamnu nekara' Her reflection smirked at her.

Ananya sighed seeing this battle. 'hey..anga paaru Vikram vanthu irukaaru...' her reflection exclaimed.

'enga...' ananya immediately jerked and looked the other side with a expectation in her eyes to find no one.

'Nee enna theva illama confuse pannatha' Ananya glared to her reflection and shooed her away.

'Nee confuse aana thaan unakku realise aagum..you will realise your feelings very soon Ananya.

Ok..let me ask you a final question... nee vikram pathi think pannavo, pesavo illa avar peru kooda sollama irupiya..unnala mudiyuma?' Her reflection said.