Lost is Found?

'Sollu Raja...Enna suddenah meet pannanumnu sonnae?' Chakravarthy asked Rajasekhar who was standing opposite to him in the billiards lounge in his mansion with a cue in his hand focusing on the balls to hit.

'Un anniversary anniki naan kettathukku nee inum badhile sollaliye?' Rajasekhar asked him by striking the first cue ball and looked at him deeply.

'Nee enkitta unnoda aasaiya munnadiye sollaliye..' Chakravarthy snapped back by hitting the cue ball during his turn making Rajasekhar to stare at him deeply.

Chakravarthy sighed and continued, 'Raja...namba rendu perukulla professional relationship thaandi oru friendship irukku. Athu unakkum theriyum. Un manasula ippdi oru thought irukkunu enkitta munnadiye sollu iruntha...naama itha pathi discuss panni irukalam..anniki yaarum surprise aayirukka vendaam.' Chakravarthy said softly.

'Ithu varaikum naan unkitta edhum kettathu illa...naan kettathukkum nee no sonnathu illa...no solla porathum illa..athu naala anniki kettathu enakku thappa therila Chakraa..' Rajasekhar responded softly by playing his turn. But his each and every word indicated that he is very intense in this decision which did not go unnoticed by Chakravarthy.

'Nee solrathu correct thaan Raja. Nee ennoda partner mattum illa...ennoda one and only close friend. Nee edha pathi pesi irunthalum I would have followed your words. But marriage is something uniting two hearts. Athu naam rendu Peru mattum decide panna mudiyathu. Anithakum Vikramkum itha pathi enna nenaikranganu naama therinjikanum illa?' before he continued further, Rajasekhar interrupted him.

'Anitha naan sonna pecha thatta maata and she is happy with my decision.' Rajasekhar said in a hurry.

'nee solrae anithaku pudichi irukkunu.. but did she say that she is absolutely fine with this? Chakravarthy asked him.

'Moreover Vikramku ithula interest illanu solran..and avanukku ishtam illatha oru vishyatha I cannot force him Raja. Force panni seira vishyathula happiness irukaathu..I want both our children to be happy. Please enna thappa eduthukaatha...even if this is not going to happen, nothing will change in our bond.' Chakravarthy said in a soft but stern tone.

'Chakra....Vikram yaaraiyavathu love panraana?' Rajasekhar asked him in a suspicious tone.

'Raja..apdi edhavathu iruntha first santhosha padravanga naanum leelava thaan irupom..avanukku edhu santhoshamo athu naan avanukku seiven..' Chakravarthy said.

'Nee innum naan kettathukku badhil sollala Chakra..' Rajasekhar asked him to make a hit on his cue ball.

'Avan manasula irukarthu avan kannula theriyum..naan therinjikitten..but avana sollara varaikum ennala edhum kekka mudiyathu..' Chakravarthy striked the last white cue ball to bring the game to the end.

Vikram and Ananya reached Chennai by late evening, by the time ananya slept on the way after having non stop talks of her with usual antics that never made him feel tired.Vikram was about to wake her, but his heart didn't want to do it.

He adored the innocence in her face. Her cute doe eyes, button nose and her soft supple lips and the hands that speaks lots of gestures. The way she was sleeping leaning on the window with a pout looked no lesser than the angel for him. Vikram couldn't take his eyes off from her. But he has to drop her in her house.

He slowly moved the baby hairs that were hiding the view. He carefully opened the door and picked her up in the bridal style and moved into the house. He rang the bell. Swaminathan opened the door.

'Thambi...enna achu..yen avala thookitu varinga?' Swaminathan panicked and asked him.

'Uncle..onnum illa..naanga vara vazhila Ananya thoongitaa..so avala ezhupa mudila..athan..'He said.

'Oh seri thambi..neenga avala roomla padukka vechidunga..ava room mela irukku...' Swaminathan said and showed the room to him.

Vikram entered into her room and laid her slowly on the bed and he covered her with duvet. He had a glance on her room which looked cute just like her. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead that made her smile in her sleep and left the room with a smile.

Swaminathan waiting for him to come down.

'Thambi..inthanga..' he handed over a juice to him.

'Thanks uncle' he said by getting it from him.

'Uncle...naan coimbatore poi irunthen..appo thaan rohitum ananyava paathen..' he said to him with hesitation.

'Theriyum thambi..Rohit sonnan..avanukku edho velai irukku athanala avan kelmbittanum..Ananya ungakooda varuvanu sonnan..' Swaminathan said with a smile. Vikram looked at him with a small smile. He sensed that Rohit did not disclose anything to him.

'Thambi..ava unga kooda iruntha enakku entha bayamum illa..ava ungakooda irukarthu ava safe ah nenaikara..ellathukum mela ava ungala nambara..avala paathukonga..' Swaminathan said whatever that was in his mind. Vikram looked at him surprised. Though Vikram knew that she is her cousin. Swaminathan is not known with this information. Looking like a stranger, Swaminathan felt comfortable leaving his daughter with him with much confidence. Vikram felt so responsible and at the same time overwhelmed.

'Naan paathukaren ma..hmm..uncle..' His heart involuntarily wanted to address him through a relationship name. But since this was not the right time, he wanted to solve everything and then disclose it to him.

He had random talks and then left from there. Vikram was on the way to his house. He saw his dad's car leaving from Rajasekhar's Mansion. He sensed that Rajasekhar would have met him and pestered him for the marriage proposal. But he wished to sort this as calmly as possible. he took a deep breath and planned for the next action.

'Enna chellam..naan sonna kooda kovilku pogamaatae..aana inniki neenye ready aagi ennaiyum kovilku kootitu vanthu irukae?' Swaminathan raised his major doubt to his daughter.

'Athu onnum illa pa..inime un pecha kekalaamnu naan mudivu panniten..' Ananya shrugged her shoulder and told in her usual antics and ran in front heading to main shrine.

'Seriyaana vaalu..' he muttured looking at her flying like an butterfly. His eyes welled up looking at the Xerox copy of his beloved Kousalya.

They both offered their prayer. When they were about to leave Swaminathan turned to the voice 'Anna..' making him freeze on his tracks.

The surprise, shock, hurt and anger were palpable on his face. The person whom he wished not to see in his life, is now in front of him. He was hiding himself and only meaning for his life his daughter just not to make her rekindle any of his past wounds through anyone whom he doesn't want to show her.

Swaminathan saw her but immediately he held Ananya's hand and tried to move from that place.

'anna...enna paaka kooda maatingala?' Leela asked him in a much trembling voice that the yearning and longing was evident in her voice.

'Neenga yaarunu enakku therila...enna vera yaaronu nenachu...enkitta pesitu irukinganu nenaikaren...' Swaminathan said and left with ananya.

Ananya looked back at Leela with an apology face whose eyes showed the guilt and hurt as she couldn't do anything as they expected that this meet up would help to bring back their old bond and it will help them to get answers for many unfolded questions. But Vikram and Ananya's mission of this meet has gone in vein.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal🌸🌸🌸