Constant Toss

Wish you all a very happy new year Makkaley...May this 2023 bring you lots and lots of happiness, prosperity, love and abundance of good health. Have a rocking year guys.🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳

Its been two days, Ananya was somewhat started to write the story. But she was not convinced with her plot. she drafted the story with multiple perceptions. But that did not give her satisfaction. She was confused and pissed off.

'Dei..Shakthi..anniki naan sonna maari..naan periya paavi ayiduvena da?'
(Hey shakthi...will become a sinner like I said that day?)
Ananya asked Shakthi doe eyes.

'Athukellam onnum aagathu...anniki en samosava saapda vidama panniye..athu thaan migapwriya paavam'
(Nothing happens like that...but you blocked me from having my samosa that day right...that is your biggest sin..)
Shakthi gave a horror look.

'dei..naan kekaren..nee olaritu irukey?
(I am asking something and you are blabbering something...)
Ananya got annoyed.

'Aiyo thalaivi (star queen)...nee yen vex aagara (why are you getting vexed?)..you can do it..nee best kuduka romba try panra (you are trying to give your best).. we still believe that you will definitely going to amaze us with your work. Tension aagama porumaiya think pannu (leave your tension and think patiently)..it will work out' Shakthi gave warm words to her.

Pooja, Shakthi, Pranesh & Rohit helped her to get all the details that she asked for without feeling annoyed at their little sister when the idea didn't work out. They all wanted her to make it happen. Hence it didn't matter whan all the tries went on vain. They still encouraged her with all their motivating words.

Ananya sat in her room after her dinner, she tried to plot it and write a interesting story. Everything went blank in her mind.

'Kadavule..yen en mindku edhuvum vara maatenthu..oru vaarama try panren..oru ideavum mindku vara maatenthe..appo venkat sir sonna maari magazineah close panniduvaangala'
(Oh god...why am I not getting any idea...I have been trying for a week now...So..as venkat sir said, will he shut down the magazine?)
She sighed.

'Oru vela..K-drama paathavathu edhavathu idea varumo?'
(Maybe if I watch any K-dramas, will I get some ideas?) she said with her usual thinking pose.

Swaminathan came to her room with a glass of milk.

'Chellam..(dear)' he called her to see the room was filled with paper balls scattered all over the room.

'Appa..enna pa?(what dad?)' Ananya replied.

'Chellam..Enna ithu paperah kasiki room fullah pottu vechi iruke?
(What is this dear? Why have you crunched the paper and scattered all over the room?) Swaminathan was confused.

'Ada nee vera pa..enga magazineku oru story ezhutharenu venkat sir ku promise panniten. Intha story mattum ok aagalana..magazineah close pannanumnu venkat sir feel pannaru..athu thaan romba think pannite iruken..oru ideavum vara maatenthu'
(You are the only person to ask this...i have promised venkat sir that I would publish a story series in the magazine. I am trying to get an idea...but nothing comes to my mind. If I fail to publish the story, then Venkat sir feels that it might end up in shutting down the magazine.)
she sighed.

'Chellam..ipdi ayidum apdi ayidumnu nee eppavum yosika maata..eppavum nee solviye oru flowla ponumnu..athe maari..ithuvum oru flowla po..flowla pogum pothu kooda unna nee nambanum appa thaan result unakku happinessah kudukum. Ippo edhuvum yosikaatha. confusedah irukarapa..evlo think panalum..unakku ippo edhuvum thonathu..seriya..'
(Dear..you usually will not think of the result. You would go with a flow right..just like other things, you go with a flow for this as well..just believe in yourself...only then whatever maybe the result that would give you happiness..now you are so confused, don't think of anything now..you will not get any idea...relax yourself and start thinking....')
swaminathan said.