Wings of Love

'Vikramey...' She called him.

'Sollu ma..' Vikram asked her with a smile.'enakku appakitta ellam vishyamum sollanum...' Ananya was excited for Vikram who was driving the car to Chennai. After their hearty talks, Vikram led ananya to get refreshed in the ancestral house. They both cherished the memories in that place before leaving for Chennai.

'Sollalaam ma...aana ippo illa..konja naal wait pannu..' Vikram smiled at her.

'Appa..yen enkitta ithellam sollala..enkitta yen maraikanum..' Ananya asked herself.

'Ananya..inga paaru uncle unkitta venumtu marachirukka maataaru..avaru unkitta sollama irunthathukku edhavathu karanam irukkum..ok..don't get into any thoughts. Itha vechi uncleah thappa nenaikaatha ok?..ellame uncle kitta aparam kettukalam..now just relax..' Vikram pressed her palms comforting her.

'Vikramey...enakku athaiyum mamavaiyum paakanum...please..' Ananya showed her puppy eyes.

'Paakalaam ma..I will take you to them..but wait for sometime..' Vikram said thinking deeply.

'edha kettalum..ipdi indirectah edhavathu solrae..ada po pa...' Ananya pouted urging him to pinch her cheeks out of cuteness.

'I am giving you a final warning. Don't pout...naan idhe maari pesite iruka maaten..aparam enmela kochikka koodathu..' He said in an intense base voice. Ananya couldn't control her blood rushing to her cheeks. She immediately averted her gaze outside.

'Enna romba meratringa...enna pannuvinga?' Ananya left her words not knowing it was going to super backfire her.

'Naan enna pannuvenu naan pannumbothu unake theriyum..' he said making her more blush.

She immediately turned on the FM to kill the silence between them. To their timing, the Fm played 'embuttu irukuthu aasa...' Vikram side gazed her making her cheeks increase the shade of pink. She couldn't look into his eyes. He saw her with a smirking smile on his lips that made her gulp in fear. But still she didn't leave her gethu down.

'adhaiyum paakalaam Mr. Vikram...' she said in a teasing tone.

'Adhaiyum paaka thaane poringa soon to be Mrs. Vikram..' he said with a intense gaze. His Mrs. made her sommersalt in her stomach.

With their teasing and gazing, they travelled half way to Chennai.

'Vikramey...' ananya shouted all of a sudden.

'enna achu ma...' Vikram panicked.

'Pasikuthu vikramey....' she held her stomach and pouted. Vikram chuckled looking at her hunger atrocities.

'naama restaurent ku thaan porom ma...athuvaraikum itho ithu saapdu..' he said by giving him little hearts biscuits to her.

'wow....vikramey ithu ennoda favourite uh...enakku ithu pudikkumnu ungalukku epdi theriyum?' Ananya's voice excited.

'I have my own ways to find out bunny....' Vikram smiled at her.

'Vera level vikramey....very talented fellow you are....engernthu pa vanthinga neenga?' ananya was surprised and excitedly patted his shoulders.

'Coimbatore lenthu ma...' Vikram replied innocently.

'Vikramey...neenga eppo enna maari pesa aarambichinga?' ananya giggled at him.

'Unna paatha konja naaliye' Vikram continued 'naan marala...nee enna maatitae...' Vikram smiled at her lovingly. Ananya was stunned by his unfiltered response that she stopped munching the biscuits. She looked at him in surprise. Vikram was never been open in expressing his feelings. But now he opens his heart out. His eyes showed just love towards her.