Her Anecdote

'Appa Naan officeku kelambaren pa' She said by getting down from the stairs.

'Chellam..intha lunch box vittutu poriye' Swaminathan took her lunch box and gave it to her.

'Thanks pa..'She chirped as usual.

'Chellam..timeku saapdu..pathu bathirama po' Swaminathan said to her.

'haan..ok pa' She replied and left to office.

In the office, Vikram and sarath came back from the meeting. Sarath came to vikram's cabin.

'Partner..Lunch arrange panniachu..Neenga vaanga' Sarath called him for lunch.

'Hmm..polaam partner' Vikram responded to him wih a smile.

'Partner...naan onnu keta thappa eduthaka maatinga illa?' Sarath asked him.

'Kelu partner..' he said while having thier lunch.

'Neenga ananya kitta edhavathu pesiningala?' Sarath asked.

'Edha pathi?' Vikram asked in turn.

''Naan edha pathi kekearenu theryatha?' Sarath smirked at him.

'Ennanu pesa sollra partner..Ippove edhuvum pesa venaam..Athuva thannala nadakum bothu paakalam' Vikram responded.

'Ippove pesa sollala..aana evlo seekarama mudiyumo avlo seekrama pesidunga..romba late pannathinga partner' Sarath said to him.

'Athu naan paathukaren...naan ava kitta pesarthuku munnadi..namaku neraiya vela irukku..athu modhala mudikanum..lunch mudinjaparam en cabinku vaa..unakku oru important vela irukku' Vikram said to him for which he smiled and said 'at your service boss'.

'Thalaivi..readyah..Venkat siroda meeting irkku innum 10 minutes la' Shakthi asked Ananya.

Ananya was all blank and her face looked confused.

'Thalaivi..' He patted her.

'Sollu Shakthi..' Ananya looked at him.

'Naan ennatha sollarathu..nee thaan sollanum..innum koja nerathula meeting..draftlaam readyah irukku illa?..Inniki draft discuss pannitomna naama printingku kudukalaam' Shakthi said by looking at the draft.

'Ellame ready shakthi..innime naan paathukaren' She said with determination which went unnoticed by Shakthi.

Both left for the meeting room along with Pranesh, Rohit & pooja.

'So..is the story plot and the draft ready?' Venkat asked them.

'Yes sir' Ananya said to him.

'Seri..story plot enna? Venkat asked.

'Sir..Story plot is around the girl who love to eat delicous foods. She explores every part of the city to have a delicious food. At one point of time, she starts receiving letters from the anonymus person with all the favourite receipes of her mom. She decides to find the person behind the letter and discover the feelings of that person towards her. Ithu thaan sir plot.' Ananya said to him.

Her friends gasped in shock listening to the plot. Everyone got confused looking at her.

'Looks interesting..women's magazineku suitagara genrela nee creativeah yosichi irukae. So impressed with the plot.' Venkat told her.

'Thank you sir..This is the rough draft for the first 5 chapters. Neenga read pannitu unga feedback sollunga.' She gave the draft to him.

Venkat went through the draft that made him amaze by her work for the story.