Her Invite

Vikram sat in his cabin with deep thought when Sarath entered the cabin.

'Partner..' Sarath called him.

'enna partner...naan kettathu enna Achu?'
(Partner...Where are the details which I asked you yesterday?) Vikram asked him.

'ella detailsum collect panniten partner...ungalukku mail send panni iruken paarunga'
(I have collected all the details that you asked for...i have sent you in mail...) Sarath informed him.

Vikram opened the mail and started to read the mail which showed the surprise, hurt on his face by the time Ananya called him which made him smile by looking at her name flashing in the mobile.

'Hello vikramey...enna busy ah..disturb pannitena?'
(Hello Vikram..are you busy? Did I disturb you?)
Ananya asked him.

'illama...oru mail check pannitu iruken ma..appa okya ma?'
(Nothing as such ma..i was just checking an email..is your dad fine?) Vikram asked her in turn.

'hm...appa ok thaan vikramey..(he is doing ok Vikram) he is fit and fine' Ananya said chirpily.

'super ma...enna Suddenah call panni iruke?'
Super...but what made you call me now?)
Vikram asked her.

'Actualah ungalukku call pannathe en birthdayku invite pannathaan'
(Actually..I called to invite you for my birthday...) Ananya said with her usual tone.

'Super ma...happy birthday' Vikram wished her.

'Ada vikramey..enakku intha friday thaan birthday..so neenga Sureah friday evening enga veetukku varanum ok va'
(Vikram...my birthday is coming friday..you should come to my house on Friday evening...ok?)  Ananya invited him.

'Naan epdi ma..unga veetukku..'
(How can I come to your house?..) Vikram dragged.

'Yen nethu vanthingaley..apdi thaan fridayvum varanum'
(Just like how you came yesterday...)
Ananya said with her usual teasing tone.

'Enna kalaikalana...unakku thookam varathu illa'
(You won't be at peace without pulling my legs is it?) Vikram said her.

She giggled hearing that.

'ada Sollunga...'
(Now tell me...) she again questioned him.

'Illama...un friends ellarum irupaanga...naan vantha konjam awkwardah irukum illa?'
(Nothing...your friends will be present on your birthday...i will be left out if I make it up that day...) Vikram hesitated.

'ada ennapa aalu neenga....birthday partyna ellarum thaan varuvaanga'
(Hhhh...Vikram...for any birthday party you will have guests present...) Ananya teased him to the core.

There was silence on the other end.

'en birthdayku en office friends thaan varuvaanga...athuvum pranesh anna, Rohit anna unga friendsuh.. Pooja akka, shakthiya neenga already show appo paathu irukinga..aparam venkat sir ungalukku theriyum..ivangellam thaan irupaanga..neenga awkwardah feel panna enna irukku..neenga kandipa varanum...please vikramey'
(I have invited only my office friends for my birthday...your friends Pranesh and Rohit will be there for you...you have already met Venkat sir and Pooja in the interview.. then where comes awkward here? Please Vikram...you should come for my birthday...) Ananya said in her usual puppy voice hearing that he couldn't deny her invite.

'Seri ma...friday kandippa varen'
(Ok ma..I will be there on Friday..) Vikram atlast accepted her invite.

'ok vikramey...neenga work paarunga..naama Friday meet panalaam...Haan solla maranthuten...neenga varum bothu sarath annavaiyum kootitu vaanga..'
(Ok Vikramey...you carry on with your work...let's meet on Friday...by the way I forgot to tell you...please bring Sarath bro along with you....) Ananya said.