Knock for a loop

Shakthi and Ananya reached the orphanage.

'Thalaivi..erangu..orphanage vanthuduchu..' Shakthi said bringing her to trance from the chain of thoughts that she was having throughout the ride.

'Oh..ok..' She replied and got down.

Ananya who was looking at the name of the orphanage was quite confused. 'Santhosha Saaral' she murmured with a clear confusion.

'Dei..ingaya vanthu irukom..' Ananya asked him.

'Aama thalaivi..intha orphanage pathi thaan article ezhutha porom..' Shakthi replied.

'Ithu Vikram built panna orphanage aache..' She thought and smiled to herself thinking of the conversations and the memorable time came in front of her eyes.

'Inga vanthu enna details collect pannanum..enkitta ketta naane solli irupen' she thought to herself.

'Unakku theriyatha neraiya vishyam irukku. athu onnu onna surprisingah theriyum.' she heard the voice from other side which made her shocked and turned to see the elder lady was talking on the phone which made her to calm her. She was surprised as if the lady had said to her in real understanding her mindset.

They both went inside. The place was looking so elegant having many flowering plants on both the sides and the path way was built in a authentic south indian home that had a huge portico where small children were playing with the elders. There were other sides of the portico where elders were teaching about planting and watering.

Near the garden, there were sitouts where elders were telling stories to the children.

Ananya and Shakthi admired each and everything in the orphanage. They entered the reception. The receptionist welcomed them with a smile.

'Hello Madam..neenga she tvoda anchor ananya thaane? The receptionist approached her with excitement.

Ananya smiled and nodded at her.

'Naan ungaloda fan mam..unga shows laam miss pannama paapen..' she told her making ananya smile at her gesture.

'thank you so much...' Ananya said by placing her palm on her chest.

How can i help you mam?' The receptionist asked Ananya.

'Enga magazinela unga orphanage pathi oru article ezhuthaporom. So athukaga unga orphanage pathi therinjika vanthu irukom..' Ananya said.

'Oh..yes maam...unga officelenthu already call panni solli irunthanga..unga officelenthu varuvaanganu..Please neenga anga wait pannunga..Naan enga trusteekita inform panren..' The receptionist said as she dialled to inform the trustee.

Both were admiring the interiors that had homely and also a trendy touch in it. There were beautiful modern paintings on the walls.

One painting attracted her. She stood from the couch and went near the painting. The painting had just the eyes inbetween the flowers branches. That eyes conveyed something. She found that eyes were resembling someone close, before she could think further, the receptionist called them to meet the trustee.

'Thalaivi..vaa polaam..enna paathutu irukae?' Shakthi asked her.

'Onnum illa da...polaam..' she said by looking at the painting for one last time.

He went to the trustee's room which was adjacent to the reception area. They both entered the room to find a elderly lady of 50 years sitting behind the table.

'Hello madam..'ananya greeted her for which she greeted them back. They both sat on the chairs opposite to her table.

'Enga orphanage pathi neenga article ezhuthaporinga nu sonnanga..romba santhosham. Generalah enga founder, orphanageah entha magazinekum interview kudukaa allow pannamaataaru. Because he is against advertising for his good deeds. But unga cheif editor romba ketaathunaala..he said ok'. The Trustee said with a soft smile.

'That's so kind of you mam..Engaloda thanks unga founder kitta sollunga..' Ananya said with a smile.

'Intha home ah build pannathu Chakravarty group of industries CEO Mr. Vikram Chakravthy thaan. Avar thaan ovvoru vishayamum paathu paathu senjaru. Avanga amma enga co founder Leela chakravarthy. Leela madam thaan orphanageum oldage homeum onna aakanumnu intha idea kondu vanthanga. Chakravathy sirum Vikram sirum atha innum better amenitiesoda ivlo azhaga built pannanga. Aparam vikram sir intha home oda infrastructure worldclassla irukanumu onnuonnum paathu paathu pannaru. Kidskum, elderskum ennane thevayo athu onnu kooda miss aagama pannitu irukaaru.' Trustee explained that it surprised Ananya and Shakthi.

Vaanga..intha orphanage suthi kaamikaren' Trustee said them not before serving them with the beverages. They both left with her.

They three left to the upstairs. 'Intha floorla fullah rooms for both elders and kids. Kidsku eppovum elders pakkathula irukanumnaala oru eldersroom pakathula kids room irkum.' Trustee explained.

They saw the rooms on both the sides being designed neatly for the elders and for the kids with the appropriate amenities like bed, wardrobe,  attached bathrooms and required toiletries. The rooms were spacious with proper lighting and ventilation.

Shakthi clicked pictures of the rooms after getting permission from the trustee.

Trustee showed them the master sized Study room for the kids with the study table and chairs. The walls were painted with attractive colours and the wall were occupied with the rhymes, proverbs, thirukural, mathematical tables and many charts with the drawings that kids had drawn. There were couple of abacus boards for the children for their easy learning.

Then they left to the other end of the floor was a library room and the entire room was filled with the book racks, and a lengthy tables and chairs. They could find the children were studying with utmost concentration with silence.

There was a mini clinic that was built next to the library which had 24/7 doctors in place on a rotational basis.

'Summa solla koodathu thalaivi...Vikram bro nijamave gem thaan...' Shakthi said to ananya.

Ananya smiled with pride in her face.

All the way, Trustee was explaining about amenities. They came to the kitchen, where elders were preparing the meals for the day. What surprised her was all the elders were all smiling at whatever work they do. Their faces showed contentment for their life.

Trustee introduced them to Ananya & Shakthi for which they both smiled. all the way shakthi was clicking photos for the magazine.

Later they were taken to the backyard garden, where elders were looking after the veggies plantation & many fruit bearing trees and teaching the kids about the farming. Children too were too involved in farming with much excitement. Children's faces showed a kind of pride when they harvested tomatoes and they showed it to the elders about their work for which they appreciated them by giving small surprise gifts that showed eyes full of excitement in kids.

Ananya & shakthi admired each and everything in the home.

At last they both went to the prayer hall. There was a huge portrait hung on the wall that made Ananya freeze. She couldn't believe her eyes. Ananya stared at the portrait without blinking.

Her eyes become glassy by looking at the portrait. Her lips trembled. She couldn't voice out due to the whirlpool of emotions.

She somehow managed to voice out 'Amma...' in a shock and surprise voice within herself.

'ithu?' Ananya asked the trustee.

'ithu...kousalya amma...enga Leela ammavoda best friend and more than a friend oru sister mathiri. Aana avanga ippo illa...intha orphanageum avanga nyabagama thaan kattinanga...' the trustee said, giving another hit for her.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal🌸🌸🌸