Messed up Maze

Ananya couldn't believe what she heard. She felt numbness all around her body. She was still staring at the protrait. Trustee was telling about her. This was too much for her to take it up in her heart on the events and shock together back to back. She sat on the floor with a thud making the trustee and Shakthi panicked.

'Thalaivi...enna achu? Are you ok?' Shakthi held her shoulders.

She couldn't control her tears. Shakthi was unable to understand about the broken state of his friend. Ananya's lips trembled as she was still looking at the portrait.

'Amm..amma..' She managed to voice out making shakthi confused.

'Ma..intha thanni kudinga..' The Trustee gave her water to her.

She drank the water still facing the portrait. After calming down a bit, Ananya felt restless.

'Shakthi naama kelambalam..' She said in a restless tone.

'Enna achu Thalaivi..yen ivlo restlessah irukae? Shakthi asked her in a confused tone.

'Illa..naama polaam..aparam solren..' Ananya replied and left the place after thanking the trustee for her support for the magazine.

Shakthi followed her out of confusion.Shakthi drove to the nearest cafe to have something to refresh as they both were in the confused stage.

'Thalaivi..enna achu..en ivlo padhatama irukae..enakku onnume purila?' Shakthi asked by forwarding the juice to her.

'Antha orphanage prayer hall la photola irunthathu en amma....' she said blankly.

'Enna un ammava?' Shakthi asked in a shocked as well surprised tone. Anany nodded her head by staring at the juice in front of her.

'Aana..enga amma intha maari oru friend irunthatha enkitta sonnathu illa..en appakooda sonnathu illa.' Ananya said with a tinge of hurt in her voice.

'Aana..ivlo oru close friendnu solraanga..appo ithu kandippa unga appaku therinji irukkum illa..' Shakthi asked.

'Unga appaku theriyuma illiyanu therila..Vikramku theriyum illa. Avar thaane ellame paathu paathu orphanage construct panni irukaaru..' Shakthi added.

'Aana yen vikram enkitta sollala?' She questioned with much of hurt evident in her face.

'Aiyo thalaivi..edhukku ivlo confusion. nee directah vikramkittaye kekallam illa?' Shakthi said.

Ananya immediately dialled Vikram. But the line was dead. She kept dialling it. But all her calls went unattended. She then called Sarath. He picked the call in the second ring.

'Sollu ma thangachi..epdi irukae?' Sarath greeted her.'

Anney naan nalla iruken..oru help..Vikramku call pannen call attend panala..athu thaan ungalukku call pannen..' Ananya asked him with a trembled voice.

'Athuva ma..Partner oru project vishayama Germany poi irukaaru..line kedachi irukaathu..' Sarath replied.

'Enna ma..edhum urgentah? un voiceey seri illiye?' Sarath asked in concern.

'Onnum illa ney..lightah cold..avlo thaan..Vikram nethu call panni irunthaaru..ennala attend panna mudila..ippo thaan call pathen..athaan call pannen' She lied effortlessly.

'Oh seri ma..pathuku ko ma..' Sarath replied.

'Anney..enna suddenah germany..intha sunday partyla kooda sollaliye?' Ananya asked casually not to make him suspicious.

'Illama..Nethu morning thaan suddenah project pathi thernjichu..athu thaan udane kelambitaaru..vara one week aagum ma..' Sarath gave her the information.