Lost Her?

Vikram was checking his mobile frequently. He asked her to call him once her work is over. Its been 2 hours, he didn't receive any call. He messaged her for which he received no response. He thought she might be busy with her magazine works. So he thought of waiting for her call and continued with his work. Sarath came into his cabin.

'Partner...neenga ketta Ella detailsum ready...the person and reason behind is already what we suspected....' Sarath said by handing over the documents.

Vikram glanced the evidences that made his blood boil. His eyes showed complete anger. He decided that the time has nearly completed this game with a perfect ending.

'ok partner...naan sollumbothu nee itha disclose Pannu...athu varaikum let it be in a safe place...' Vikram told him to place it safely. He completed his work.

He checked his mobile to see any messages or calls received from Ananya. But he didn't receive any. So he decided to check to meet her in office. He informed Sarath that he is leaving. Vikram went to her office to meet her. Pooja came from her cabin and wished him.

'Hi..Vikram' She was surprised to see him for which he greeted her back. By the time Rohit & Pranesh came there after their work.

'Mapla/Machan..'They greeted him in unison.

'Hi machan...Hmm..Ananya enga?' Vikram asked them.

'Ananya oru sponsorkaga AD company vara poi irukaa..' Pooja said to him.

'Veliya poi irukaala?' Vikram's voice panicked.

'Aama Vikram..AD sponsorah meet panna poi irukka..aana..half n hourla vanthuduvenu thana sollitu pona...' Pooja said.

'Kooda yaaru ponanga?' Pranesh asked her.

'Illa..ava mattum thaan poi iruka..Naan yaaravathu kooda kootitu po nu sonnen..aana ellarum busyah irukaanganu avale porenu sollita..' Pooja said with hesitation.

'Enna thaniya poi irukaala?' Vikram raised his voice.

'Eppo ponaa? Pranesh asked her.

'Oru 5.30 irukkum..' Pooja said.

'Time ippo 8.00 aaguthu..innum ava varala..' Vikram's voice was evident in fear. He dialled her number but it was not reachable. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

'Seri..entha company pona?' Pranesh asked her.

'Magic Media company..' Pooja said with a fear stricken face.

'Machan..nee tension aagatha..ava anga thaan irupa..anga edhavathu late ayirukkum..naama anga poi paakalam..' Rohit said and they all left not before telling Pooja to inform them if Ananya contacts her.

Vikram drove his car to reach that company. But on the way they found her scooty lying on the corner of the deserted road. Vikram stopped his car and saw her scooty. They all rushed to her scooty.

'Machan..thangam scooty inga roadla vizhunthu irukku...ava enga?' Rohit asked him.

Vikram's body totally drenched in sweat thinking of worst case scenarios. He saw her shawl lying on the other side. He picked the shawl and buryed his face in it. He found her mobile been broken and scattered into pieces on the other side. To his shock, he found the platinum chain that he gifted her this morning was lying on the hand bar of her scooty.

He sat on middle of road by holding his hair in frustration. His eyes were constantly shedding the tears. He promised that he would take care of her. But now he himself missed her. His carelessness made him lose her. He shouted at the top of his voice out of frustration.

'aaaaa.....avala bathrama paathukaranu sonna naane avala carelessah vittuten....' he screamed thinking about his blunder.

'Machan azhatha da...papa kandippa kedachiduva...nee dhairiyama iruntha thaan avala kandupidikka mudiyum..' Pranesh said.