Announcement?

The pathway was decorated with white white flowers and lights. The garden was decorated with the round tables and chairs that were neatly arranged.

Vikram got ready in the silver coloured tudexo suit. His hair was well set and his beard was trimmed perfectly. He wore a rolex watch on his left hand. He looked no way less than a greek god. Vikram was eagerly waiting for Ananya to come. He was on and off continously looking at the entrance for her arrival while talking to the guests.

Leela came to him 'Kanna..veliya yaara paathutu irukae?' Leela asked him.

'Onnum illa ma...oru guestku kaaga wait pannitu iruken..' He said to her.

'Pranesh, Rohit thaane...avanga varuvaanga da..nee vaa..' She said.

'Illa ma..kooda..Ananyavum vara...'Vikram dragged.

'Athu thaane paathen..en pulla mugam brightah irukum bothe nenachen..' Leela said and smacked his arms. Vikram rubbed his nape with a tinge of blush.

By the time, Ananya, Pranesh, rohit entered the mansion. Ananya got down from the car. Vikram was mesmerised by her beauty. She didn't mask any artificial makeup to enhance her beauty. Maybe her smile and pure heart superseded all other materialistic beauty. Vikram was jaw dropped seeing her attire. She resembled no way less than an angel.

Here ananya was awstruck looking at majestic attire of Vikram. Though she had seen him in the formal attire. But today, there was some thing more added on his face apart from the suit. His face brightened looking at her. She was able to sense his gaze when she walked towards him that made her heart confused comparing the previous day's events. But at that moment, she don't want to get carried away by any unwanted thoughts. So she thought of parking all the other things aside that were tormenting her heart for past two days. She want to enjoy the moment that is happening right now. She walked towards him with a smile on her face.

'Hi Vikramey..' She chirped as usual.

'Hi ma...Welcome ma..' he smiled and welcomed her.

'Dei..naangalum irukom da..' Rohit reminded him.

'dei...machan..vangada..' Vikram hugged both of them.

'aama...unga amma apavuku thaane anniversary..nee ennavo maapila maari ready ayiirukae?' Pranesh raised his doubt.

'aama...koodiya seekaram maapilai aaga vendithaane..' Vikram murmured but that was not audible to anyone.

'Enna da munumukarae?' Rohit asked him.

'Ada annaey..vidunga anney...avara summa vambu izhuthutu..' Ananya supported vikram.

'avana sonna..udaney...supportuku vanthuduviye..' Pranesh said leaving Vikram and ananya in an embarrassed situation.

'Seri seri ulla vaanga...' Vikram took them inside.

Pranesh and Rohit met Vikram's parents after a long time.

'Hey..Pranesh, Rohit...inga varathuku ippo thaan vazhi therinjitha..College mudicha kaiyoda enagaliyum maranthuteengala?' Leela scolded both of them.

'Amma..naanga marakala ma..engalukkum work correctah irunthuthu...athu thaan vara mudila...Idho ivana kooda ippo thaan recentah enga interview appo meet pannom..' Rohit said.

'Thaaye...ungala poi maaraka mudiyuma..unga kaiyala saaptu iruken ma..ungalukku theriyathu...ungala marakka koodathunu unga perla Leela Sathukudi kadainu onnu en oorla aarambichi iruken..' Pranesh entered with a perfect shivaji act.

'Ivlo naalu ayiyum..unakku enna kindal panrathu mattum pola..badava..' Leela knocked his head fondly.

Vikram & Ananya chuckled looking at the banters between his mom and his machan. By the time, Chakravarthy came to them.