Unexpected Sunset

After wandering the farm, Vikram took her to the farm house that was recently built in the middle of the farm. There was a beautifu garden in front of the house and surrounded with the huge compund walls.

The farm house was built in a chettinadu style inducing some modern infrastructure. The entrance pathway of the house had the wooden pillars with the slanting roofs. There had a living room that had a open courtyard surrounded with the pathway around the courtyard leading to the rooms on all the four sides. The living room was furnished with furnitures. Ananya was stunned to see the interiors and the infrastructure of the house.

'Vikramey...veedu sema superah irukku. Romba traditional ah think panni built panni irukinga' Ananya was said with her eyes twinkling.

'Thanks ma...I like inducing traditional lifestyle' he replied with a smile.

One side of the living room led to the verandah in which there was a large traditional wooden swing. She excitedly sat on the swing and swayed. Immediately she got remembered of her dream that she had on that day. Her face reflected a tinge of blush and nervousness at the same time. she felt like a Deja Vu which increased her nervousness. She couldn't stop thinking of the dream which made her lose in her thoughts.

Vikram swayed the swing for her that made her to come out of the trance. She wants to live in the moment and just wanted to go with the flow. She laughed her heart out while swinging. Vikram was chuckling at her innocence and cuteness.

'Vikramey...intha veetla yen yaarume illa...neenga mattum thaan varuvingala? Ananya asked him.

Vikram saw bored her eyes. He sat adjacent to her but his back looked front and both their shoulders brushed eachother. She felt all jittery feeling. Vikram saw her eyes intensely which made her stomach twisting with knots.

'ennada ithu..anniki kanavula vantha scene apdiye nadakuthu...' she thought to herself. Vikram's voice brought her to reality.

'Intha farm houseah naan oru specialahna person kaga built panni iruken..ithu varaikum naan yaaraiyum Inga kootitu vanthathu illa..en appa ammava thavira...' His voice was so intense that it gave a jittery feeling inside her stomach.

She was so curious to know who that is though her heart knew the person.

'Athu yaaru?' She managed to ask in between the chaos that was happening in her heart.

'Athu...athu yaarunu..' Vikram dragged looking at her eyes that were filled with expectation and restlessness.

'Hmm..'She looked into his eyes eagerly.

'Inniki evening solren..' Vikram said with a smirk that made Ananya huffed in annoyance.

'Seri..vaa..ippo lunch saapdalaam..' Vikram said to her and walked from there.

'Che..kanavula vantha maariye paathila niruthitu poitaaru...ivara..' she said to herself.

Once they both arrived at the farm, Vikram asked the maids to prepare authentic village cuisines for both of them.

Inside the garden of the farm house, that were surrounded with the trees, there was a open dining area set in a village with modern style incorporated in it that had a betel Arbour that was neatly planted allowing to climb on the four wooden pillars and on the roof was set with the wood in such a way that the betel Arbour shades from the direct sun light giving a cosy yet a naturally themed open dining.She felt all dreamy.

They were served in banana leaf with Watermelon mint juice, cucumber & sprouts salad, Multigrain paniyaram complimented with Kara chutney, hand pounded rice, adament creeper Chutney, dhal, Beans curry, Mango rice, mixed vegetables sambhar, small potato fry, Lemon Rasam, Banana flower vadai, fryums, Millet curd rice, mango pickle, curd chillies and black rice kheer.Ananya was so astonished to see the items. She relished each and every dish. It had a complete authentic traditional village meal.