Final Drift

'Naan..Hemanth Kumar..Unga companyla invest panni irukara one of the investor...' That person introduced himself.

'Mr. Hemanth.It is good meeting you. But right now, we are going out on a emergency, If you don't mind, can we meet in my office tomorrow?' Chakravarthy said in a hurry and was about to leave, but Hemanth stopped him.

'Even am in an emergency Mr. Chakravarthy..to be honest, i am in the verge of becoming bankrupt because of you....' Hemanth said confusing others.

'Mr. Hemanth..please don't beat around the bush. None of our investors will be conned by Chakravarthy group of companies. It is one of our ethics to provide the par above the value for their investments. And I still remember investors were treated with returns fairly for their investments in our company.' Manoharan said with a stern tone.

'Is that so?.. Then how come my investment on your company's project did not gain any profit and now pushing me into bankruptcy?' Hemanth gave a sarcastic smile.

'What do you mean?' Chakravarthy asked with much confusion and annoyance.

'See this..' Hemanth showed the documents of the investment that was signed for construction of houses for poor in allied with government tender that was issued a year before. Chakravarthy, swaminathan & Manoharan were shocked and confused by seeing that.

'Impossible..Intha projectku naanga investorsah involve pannave illa..and this is something did out of our wish. Engaloda investment partnered with the government' Chakravarthy said with much anger.

'Ok..unga investmentna..edhukku enna invest panna sonninga?' Hemanth asked him in turn.

'Naanga unga kitternthu investments edhum vangaliye..' Manoharan said with peak anger.

'Appo..what answer you got for this?' Hemanth showed him the other document that revealed the agreement been signed by Swaminathan post receipt of investment on behalf of Chakravarthy as a acting director of the company that made even more shocked for all of them.

'Excuse me sir..Naan eppo unga kitternthu panam vaanginen..Naan ungala meet pannathu enga companyku future projectsla neenga invest panna discuss panna thaan and athu thaan anniki discuss pannom...' swaminathan was genuinely confused and shocked. At the same time Rajashekar arrived at their house. He was was confused looking at the thunderstorm atmosphere.

'Enna sir..last monday vanthinga..enkitternthu cash vaangitu poninga..its not a small amount. Its 25 crores. Enna maranthutingala..you said you will share the 50% of profit with me and athukaana document thaan ithellam..' Hemanth said and sat on the couch.

'Swaminatha..enna ithu?' Chakravarthy asked him.

'Chara...enakku itha pathi ethuvum theriyathu...naan ethulaiyum sign vaangavum illa..naan entha investorskitternthu cash vaangavum illa..unkitta edhuvum discuss pannama naan edhuvum pannathu illa..naan pannavum maaten..' Swaminathan said.

'Appo intha investment epdi namma company kulla vanthuthu?' Chakravarthy asked him.

'Athu thaan enakkum therila..' Swaminathan said with clear confusion and shock.

'Chakravarthy...neeya namma swaminathan santhegapadra? Avan apdi panra aalu illada...' Rajashekar defended Swaminathan.

'Raja nee ithula interfere aagatha? Just stay away from this..' Chakravarthy roared jerking everyone.

'Sir..unga arguementsah aparam paathukonga..enkitta anniki cash vangitu poi unga accountla deposit pannitinga..athukaana passbook entry thaan ithu..see..' he showed the copy of the statement in his bank account. Chakravarthy was in peak anger.