DISCLAIMER

____

An important note before you begin this story.

The characters are not perfect. They will annoy you, and will most likely make decisions that you might not agree with. No matter how bad it gets, it's a Happily Ever After.

Most like the relationships in the real world, both parties are going to do things that would upset the other.

This story is raw and it will play with your heart.

Elroy Chesterfield is NOT your usual Prince Charming, he is NOT your usual Mr. Nice guy at the start of the story, but he gets better, he is charming in his own way.

Before you begin, get ready because Elroy isn't only aiming for Fay with his "Elroyness" he's aiming for you too!

Addition: This story is being rewritten for publication. There are some characters who will be taken away, and some new characters who would be brought back. This is the first draft of this story and some things might not sit right with you.

Allow me to state that the female character's therapist ain't it. (To avoid spoilers, I'll stop with that. When you get there, you'll know what I mean. I promise she won't be part of the story as it goes. She just has a few scenes.)

Please go into this with your minds guarded. Thank you.

With that, enjoy this mind fucking fake dating celebrity/office romance!

——