34

Vote and comment;-)

We reached the target again! Enjoy this update!

Who else is loving the fast updates? Let's hope it lasts long cause this book is no where near the finishing line!

You may continue...

34
Elroy's pov

I followed the normal routine for each and every day; the only weird fact was that Fay wasn't sleeping when I woke up. My sleepy brain couldn't wrap around the fact that it was weird, so I just went straight to the bathroom, sprinkled water on my face to bring back my senses.

Brushing my teeth, I turned the curtain, blessing my eyes with the beautiful sight of my garden. My brows etched in confusion when I saw a gardener, sprinkling water on the flowers. I scrunched my brows. Why are they so early?

Then and there, my brain began to function properly. Fay wasn't sleeping when I got up... The Alarm didn't wake me-

Quickly, I rinsed my mouth, dabbing to dry with a towel as I made my way back to the bedroom.

Next thing I checked was the bedside clock.

My eyes widened when I saw that I was two hours late to my normal waking up time.

What in the-

Fay wasn't beside me when I woke up- Fay!

"Fay!!!" I yelled, blinded by anger. Damn it! She knew better than to do this!

Last night, she pushed passed her limits by wearing one of my shirts. Oh damn, I was so mad... But I just tried to over look it... Now, now she's messing with my schedule?

"Fay!!! What the hell!" I yelled again, throwing the towel on the ground as I rushed out of the room, I rushed down the stairs, she better has a damn good explanation for doing this- or else I swear to God, this wouldn't be funny.

Searching the sitting room, there was so sign of her, she'd definitely be in the kitchen, and if she wasn't? Then she wasn't home.

But unfortunately for her, she was in the kitchen! I stopped short when I found her standing attentively with wide guilty eyes, wearing my favourite sweater. If that didn't make me more freaking angry!

Her hair was pulled up in a cute messy bun, almost distracting me from my main purpose of coming down here.

What the hell is with her hair that gets me so damn much?

Get a hold of yourself Elroy.

I was about to speak but she beat me to it.

"Before we start hauling unnecessary insults at each other, let me explain." She said, as calm as ice.

Something about the way she spoke made me feel like I was actually over reacting.

My eyes scanned down her body again. My sweater was obviously too big for her, she looked kind of cute with it.

What?