49

FAY

   The hot coffee calmed my pent up anger towards Elroy. I should have known that trusting him wasn't an option. I was so stupid to even think for a second that he was a victim in all this. Poor Lucas is suffering because Elroy thought he wanted something to do with me.

Honestly, I don't even think this has to do with only me. Elroy has something else against Lucas.

Something else had to be involved in all this. But what could El possibly have against Lucas, aside from me?

I sighed, raking my fingers through my hair.

On one side, is my boyfriend, acting all possessive and crazy, and on the other side, is my friend, who is more like a brother to me, getting the bitter end of Elroy's tantrums.

I slapped him. 

I don't regret it. Infact, he had it coming, and honestly, I don't care how this new crisis affects our relationship. Elroy had done enough to hurt me. Maybe it's time to listen to Lucas.

I needed to stop him from continuously hurting me, I needed to just end everything. I needed space from everything.

But how would I do that now? I don't want to leave El because I like him. I like him but he keeps doing things to hurt me. To make me want to leave him. But I don't want to.

"Fay?"

I froze.

Damien?

I turned to the direction of the voice. Damien stood right beside me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Did you bring El here?" He asked, looking concerned.

He was wearing an Ash armless shirt, coupled with a black baggy three quarter Jean. Mirroring the image of both his brothers.

What's up with the twinning?

"Why would I bring him here? He's totally fine, compared to what he did to Lucas." I muttered, looking away from him.

"What are you talking about?" Damien asked, sounding so clueless.

"As if you don't know."

Damien frowned. "I don't. All I know is that, Lucas hit my brother, strangled him and at the same time, gave him another asthma attack."

My eyes snapped to his. "And you believe that lie?"

"It's not a lie Fay. Elroy went there to apologize to Lucas, and in turn, Lucas beat him up. El didn't lay a finger on him." Damien said.

Elroy had obviously lied to Damien, just like he tried to lie to me.

"Maybe we should go back upstairs to check on Lucas, then you'd see for yourself. Elroy almost killed Lucas. Lucas can't even stand on his own... And to top it all, he threatened to kidnapped his sister, and right now as we speak. Stacy's nowhere to be found." I said, feeling my anger rising back up.

"And you believe that? You honestly think Elroy would go that far?" Damien asked incredulously.

"What can I say? Elroy is capable of doing anything in his power to get what he wants." I snapped.