54

ELROY

    She missed me? Seriously?

After keeping herself busy with her ex? Coming in here to flaunt her happiness in my face? She still had the nerve to lie about missing me?

Yet here I was, thinking I had cheated by kissing Yvonne today, while she was busy whoring around with Jayden Collins.

I pulled away from her hold, turning to face her.

Her eyes were even more beautiful close by. Her skin glowed under the bright light in the parking lot, and I couldn't help but notice the smooth wavy curls of her beautiful hair. Seeing her now made me realize how much I missed her this past week.

"You miss me?" I asked, my voice coming out in a mocking whisper.

Her well craved brows furrowed in confusion. "Of course I missed you, what's wrong?"

I was pretty sure my face spelt disbelief. "What's wrong? You're seriously asking me that?" Cold, my tone was really cold.

Her bare shoulders relaxed under my piercing gaze, as she spoke. "Is this about Jayden?" She asked. "That was nothing, he was just-"

"I don't fucking care." I snapped.

She gasped in shock at my tone. It was quite obvious she expected a different reaction from me, But I was seriously in no mood for this conversation, I was pissed and I didn't want to say something to hurt her, I just needed to get out of here.

"Just leave me the fuck alone." I muttered.

Her brows furrowed, looking more confused. "Why? What's wrong?"

"A week." I injected immediately, "...I've been trying to reach you for about a week now, nothing. You didn't pick up, neither did you answer my texts, you did nothing. Absolutely nothing. You blocked me out Fay, I was worried sick about you and the next thing I know, you're back with Jayden fucking Collins. Creating a fucking scene." I seethed out in anger, cursing whenever I felt like it... God, I hated the feeling of jealousy. Makes me feel so stupid!

Her eyes widened. "That's not it, I swear, I'm not back with him." She said, trying to convince me, but I was too pissed to care.

I knew kissing Yvonne was wrong on my path. It wasn't like I wanted it or anything, I was only curious, curious to see if what I felt for both women were the same.

Is that even an excuse?

It wasn't, but still I didn't make a big show about it, I didn't let her cling to my arm all night, I didn't even talk to her... I don't even plan on ever talking to her again.

"Jayden and I didn't-"

"I don't care about who you whore around with. I honestly just need my space right now, for real." I said, turning away and heading straight to my car.

"Elroy, El stop." She said hastily, rushing to stand in front of me. "I thought we agreed on no contact? Lucas was with me most of the times-"

"At night too?" I cut her off.

She sighed, looking defeated. "El-"