57

FAY

     Slamming the door gently behind me, I looked up at the 'oh so normal building' in front of me. I took off my sunshades, using my hands to shield my eyes from the sun as I looked down the friendly neighborhood.

Why would Elroy bring me here? And how does he even know this place? It looked so normal, almost like everyone in the neighborhood knew each other.

"Why are we here?" I asked, looking back at Elroy who was busy bringing our box out of the boot. "This place looks so..." I trailed off, looking up at the building again.

The sound of the boot shutting close, wasn't enough to grab my attention.

"I think normal is the word you're looking for." He whispered to my ear as he came to stand beside me.

"Who owns this place?" I found myself asking.

"I do." He said.

I looked over at his grinning face. "When?"

"Can we go in first?" He asked, ushering me forward.

The house was beautiful on the inside, there was no doubt in that.

The wall paper was dark, warm and inviting, the wooden furnitures had an homely glow to them, they were so beautiful.

"You like?" He asked.

"I love." I breath out. "It's amazing! How did you even?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Why don't we freshen up?"

With a big smile on my face, and a lingering question in my mind, I pulled him in for a hug. "This place is truly amazing... It feels so homely... I could just live here forever."

"Me too... Here there's no risk of paparazzi's eating you up when you come out of a building unprepared. Everyone here's just so down to earth... Especially my neighbor... Mr. Dorothy."

"Mr. Dorothy?" I asked with furrowed browns.

"Yup... Normal name for normal people." He smiled, placing a peck on my lips. "Let's go shower and then I'll make us a proper dinner yeah?"

"Shower? Together?"

He smirked. "Were you planning on showering alone? Cause err... I wasn't."

_

Today was perfect, Elroy had brought me to this normal but gorgeous looking house, he laughed and talked about silly things and all I did was stare at him.

This was a different side to him, a side where he was so comfortable with me and honestly, this all feels like a dream to me.

I couldn't believe that I was actually okay with Elroy, I couldn't believe over the past week, we had gotten so close to the extent that the thought of ending things tore me apart.

I was so glad things turned out okay. I was so happy that I had the chance to experience what it actually was to be in a relationship with Elroy Chesterfield. He was sweet to me, he was patient, he was so loving and caring.