Chapter 8

Vincent's POV-

The next morning I woke up with cramps in my legs from sleeping in Yu Eun's bed.

It was still early so Yu Eun was asleep. I got up and went to my room to freshen up. I was really hungry because I hadn't eaten dinner last night. When I came down to dining room I saw Eliza there with Ye On, feeding him. Yesterday's conversation replayed in my brain. She still hasn't given me the answer.

"Good morning." I said. She looked at me and replied,

"Good morning Vincent."

I was surprised that she took my name.

"Excuse me?" I blurt out.

"What? If I am going to marry you I won't call you Mr. Chae now would I?" She looked back Ye On and kept feeding him.

"Hold up. So you are agreeing to the deal?" I asked.

"Yes." She wasn't even looking at me.

A weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

"I'll call my lawyers to get the contact ready." My stomach made a gurgling noise.

"Before you do that eat something. You didn't eat dinner last night." Eliza said.

"Ofcourse." I said.

I went ahead and sat down at the table. And the stars were in my side because Martha had made a full english breakfast today. I started stuffing myself.

"Good morning." Came a sweet little voice from behind.

"Good morning Lily." Eliza smiled.

"Good morning Ye Eun." I said.

She smiled at us and sat at the table.

I looked at her and then at Eliza who was making sure that she ate everything.

I was content that I chose the right person for my kids.

"Ye Eun, I need to talk to you." I said.

It was now or never.

"What?" She asked with her mouth full of bacon.

"How would you feel about having a mother?" I asked.

Eliza's eyes grew wide.

Yu Eun swallowed her food and looked at me for a minute before answering, "Appa for me to have a mother you have to be married."

"I know. If I was to marry what kind of a mother do you want?" I questioned her.

No matter what I planned her opinion mattered the most.

"Ummm... Someone who will care for me, someone who will play with me, someone who'll have delicious food for me, someone who will love me. Someone like Eliza." She pointed at Eliza.

Eliza coughed up.

"And what if I tell you I am marrying Eliza?" I asked.

Ye Eun's eyes grew big and she dropped her fork on the plate with a ding.

She kept opening and closing her mouth like a fish while looking between me and Eliza.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yup." I nodded.

"Yay!" She jumped from the chair and started dancing around.

"Yu Eun you will get hurt." I warned her but seeing her this happy made me smile.

"Appa I am so happy. Eliza will be my mom. I will have a mom who will love me." She went and kissed Eliza on the cheek. But my smile faded at the last sentence she said. It reminded me of Celestine and how badly she used to behave with You Eun.