Chapter 41

Vincent's POV- 

"So, what exactly are you going to do?" April asked. 

"I absolutely don't know." I sighed. 

"And why exactly are all of us here?" Miles rocked Jameson in his hands. 

April rolled her eyes, "To help him come up with a way to apologise to her and win her back."

"How about a normal apology and negotiation about what she wants?" Archer suggested. 

"This not a business deal, dumbass." Roman hit Archer on his head. "Why are you even here? You don't even the emotional intelligence of a newborn."

"That's what I am wondering. I cancelled an important meeting for this. Also FYI I have the IQ of 168 which is more than any of you." Archer clapped back. 

"I know, I was the one who took you to get you professionally tested to see if you have anti-social personality disorder." Roman chided.

"Will the two of you just shut up? I am not in the fucking mood for this. My life is fucked up already." I said. 

"Vincent, ignore those two idiots. Have you tried talking to her and explaining about what was going through you head at that time?" April was the only one who use useful. The rest of them were complete idiots. 

"I did try and for a moment she did give in. She hugged me but then all of a sudden she told me to go home." I told her. 

"Hey, Vincent," Miles called. 

"What?" I replied. If he was going to say something stupid I will physically throw him out of my house. 

"Have you thought about doing a grand gesture?" Miles's eyes twinkled. 

"As in?" I was genuinely ready to do anything to win Eliza back. 

"As in a big gesture with immense emotional value and something that will make her cry in happy tears." He said. 

"You mean the climax of every rom com ever?" Roman interjected. 

"Exactly, Eliza will enter a big decorated room with flower petals, candles and shit like that." Miles began. "Then at the centre will be you, her beloved husband with a big emotional speech for her filled with how much you love her and can't live without her."

I wasn't going to admit to them that I had already said all those things to her. 

"We can hang all the photos of them together with fairy lights. It will be just like a fairytale." Roman added. 

"All of your ideas are awesome," Archer stated sarcastically. "But how are you going to bring her to this 'fairytale place', she isn't even ready to talk to hyung and if any of us take her there she will be suspicious." 

Miles's excitement morphed into annoyance, "You just have to ruin everything, don't you?" 

"Don't worry, I'll get her there." April smiled like she had just come up with an evil plan. 

"How? If she won't meet us, why will she meet you? Especially considering the fact that she met you only once." Miles questioned sarcastically. 

"You will not understand this as an average man, Bates. But we women have a close bond where even if the other person is a stranger we help them. You know 'sisterhood of the travelling pants'." April smiled at him with even more sarcasm. 

"You watch movies? I am shocked. I thought you had no other job than reading your boring lawyer books." Miles overdramatically said. 

"If the both of you keep on doing this, I will disown you two." I stopped their baseless and irritating quarrel. 

"You don't worry about getting her there. That's on me." April said. 

"Me and Roman are incharge of the decorations." Miles added. All the three of them turned to Archer with a expecting expression. 

"What?" He asked. 

"You know what." Roman said. 

Archer sighed, "Fine. I will get the place completely booked for you. Happy?" 

"Good boy." April ruffled his hair. 

"Then what am I supposed to do? I am the one apologizing to her and you are the ones doing the work." I said. 

"You have the most important task. Get your big, romantic, gut wrenchingly heart warming speech ready. Make it so emotional that even Archer will cry after hearing it. Now get up." Roman pushed me off the couch. 

"Okay, I am trusting you three. Don't screw it up more than it already is." I warned them. 

"Just say thank you like a normal person and leave." April rolled her eyes. 

"Thank you." I went to my office and sat down at my desk. Opening the drawer I took out the letter I wrote to Eliza when I was drunk yesterday night. I knew I wouldn't be able to properly tell her what I want to using my words but this will be my way of apologising to her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Third person POV-*

"How much time will it take for all of you to get everything ready?" April asked the three brothers. 

"Depending on when Archer books the place about 2 or 3 hours." Roman said.

"I have already booked it for the whole day." Archer looked up from his phone. 

"When? It's been like two minutes since we decided about this." Miles mouthed. 

"Just now. One text was enough." Archer smirked. 

"Then can you do one more thing for us?" Roman asked coyly.

"What? Archer asked suspiciously. 

"Get the decorators to have the place ready, I need to get the photos printed and hung up. There is a lot to do and very less time." Roman said. 

"Okay. Give me five minutes." Archer turned his attention back to his phone. 

"Then it is settled. Get to work. I will have a group call right at 1 pm to check up and you three better get things done by then." April warned them.