THE NEW BOOK RELEASE🥳

As y'all know this book just hit 125k read and I promised to one of the readers that at this mark I will give a bonus chapter and release the new book. So, as promised I am here with the new book. 

The book's title is 'Pretend & Prejudice'. The book is of Miles. An enemies to lovers, fake dating romance. I hope you all give them the same love you've shown to Eliza and Vincent these past months. 

Without further ado here's the blurb of 'Pretend & Prejudice'.

April Graham, an excellent defense attorney and one of the best of her profession, has everything just the way she wants. A stable life with everything in order. She's described as the serious types, a close knit circle of people and a cool demeanor. No one can phase her, well no one except Miles Chae.

Miles Chae, a ex-Navy SEAL and currently a well known author under a pen name, his life seems simple and settled enough. His passion is his work and he lives his life on the go. He is that person who can light up any room with just their presence and is friends with everyone. Everyone will describe him as a a treat to have around, well everyone except April Graham.

Miles and April have been sworn enemies since their childhood. Their favorite game is to get on each other's nerves. But what will happen when they are brought together by fate into a fake relationship? Two people who cannot stand each other are now in a 'relationship'. What will this lead to? Read along on their hilariously twisted journey.

The book is will be on my profile so go check it out and don't forget to vote and comment. See y'all there. 

Lots of love,

Betty