Chapter 36

⚠️WARNING⚠️

THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT AND LANGUAGE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT PLEASE DO NOT READ. IF SO PLEASE STOP READING AFTER THE (*-------*) LINE AND DIRECTLY SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

And to the rest of you may I present the most awaited chapter for any Wattpad reader. 😏🔥

ENJOY!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.

Eliza's POV-

Today was better than I could've ever imagined. Me and Vincent were an actual married couple and it felt better than winning any lottery.

The house was dimly lit was we entered.

"Thank you for today, it was amazing." I turned to Vincent.

"Well, I wanted to make it unforgettable." He smiled.

"It truly was." I placed my bag on the coffee table in front of the couch and fell down on the couch with a sigh.

"That tired?" Vincent asked.

"As fun as it was, running while wearing heels isn't particularly something I enjoy." I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a warm touch on my foot and my eyes jolted open. Vincent was kneeling down on the floor and taking of my heels.

"You don't have to do that." I backed my leg.

He pulled it to himself again, "Yes, I have to. I am your husband and taking care of you is my responsibility."

"Thank you." He took off both of the shoes and slowly put my feet on his lap as he sat down to the couch.

He started massaging my feet and I involuntarily let out a moan of pleasure. I heard him chuckle.

"I should probably tell you to stop but it feels super good." I closed my eyes again enjoying the feeling.

After about five minutes I got up from the couch to get changed.

"I'll go get changed, you should too." I said to him. He nodded.

When I took a step further, I tripped on the carpet and fell onto Vincent.

"I am so sor-" He silenced me with a finger on my lips. That simple action was hotter than anything I have ever experienced.

We stared at each other for a moment, the tension between us could be cut by a knife.

*----------------------------------------------------------*
(You have been warned again)

I wasn't sure who moved first. It might have been him, capturing my mouth. Or it could have been me, throwing my arms around his shoulders. His hands found my thighs and he pulled me in a position so that I straddled his body.

Our tongues tangled with eachother. I moaned into his mouth. His hands moved up and down my thighs and my hands tangled in his hair. I felt him harden under him as I slowly started rocking against him.

His mouth left mine and travelled down the column of my neck. As he kissed and nipped on me my head fell back with pleasure. I continued moving against his hard length trying to find some friction. The dress was frustrating the fuck out of me because it was in between us.

He suddenly pulled away, "We don have to do this now. I can wait if you-"

It was now my turn to silence him, I captured his lips and put everything in me in that kiss. As I pulled back we both were panting, "Does that answer your question?"