Prologue

Katsuki slowly woke up, his eyes fluttering open. Upon seeing the white, dull ceiling of the hospital room he stayed in, he struggled to sit up. He heard the distant sound of a heart monitor. Katsuki's heart picked up in speed slightly upon feeling like something was wrong, terribly wrong.

Sitting up, slowly in the bed, a voice was heard. "Everybody! He's awake!" Denki yelled as he ran out of the room. Katsuki rolled his eyes and leaned back in the bed after taking off the oxygen mask on his face.

Suddenly the room began flooding with his classmates. "Get a doctor!" Mina said, tears in her eyes. Iida dashed out the room to get a doctor.

As people began trying to speak with him, Katsuki looked around the room for one person. "Oi! Where the fuck is Elena?" Katsuki asked, only for the room to grow quiet. His eyes widened. "W-where is Elena?" He asked, his voice trembling as he looked at Izuku who stood in front of his bed. "K-Kacchan- listen... S-she...they're not sure if she'll make it. As for now, she's fighting on her own..." Izuku said, making Katsuki's eyes widen before he ripped the wires in his arms out, dashing out the room. Kirishima grabbed his uninjured arm.

"Bakubro-" he began, only for Katsuki to look at him, tears in his eyes. "Where is her room?" He asked coldly. Kirishima's eyes widened. "...Down the hall...203." He said as Katsuki shook his hand off him before he dashed out of the room. His legs hurt, everything hurt, but he needed to see her.

He needed to see His Psycho.