071

Two months went by, and it was finally time for Junichiro's trial. Where he could be sentenced to death, or to prison for lifetime.

He's a human, but he hurt people, a lot of people.

Elena sat beside Katsuki in the courtroom, feeling immense shivers up her spine as she sighed. Shota was standing with Yuko at the bench in front of the judge.

Elena was told to stay with the audience, mainly because Yuko and Shota were able to handle it. 'Finally someone can handle it. I feel tired.' Elena thought as she squeezed Katsuki's hand.

Suddenly a light laugh was heard, and the door into the courtroom opened, followed by guards holding a wiggling and giggling Junichiro.

Elena shivered when his red eyes met hers, squeezing Katsuki's hand tightly. The judge walked into the room, cloak on as Elena sat, head down.

Junichiro laughed as they sat him down before sitting down beside him to guard him. "Mr.Yuuji, I ask you to settle down." The judge said, not looking at him as he looked down at his files.

"Why? So you can tell me I'm gonna die? Because you worship these, Heroes?!" He yelled, smiling sinisterly. "Mr. Yuuji!" The judge raised their voice.

Junichiro sat down, his eyes on Yuko and Shota, his red eyes glaring them down. "After collected evidence, hundreds of investigations with Yuko Uta, and Elena Aizawa among the children you were an accomplice to have held hostage...I plead you guilty of immense drug abuse and dealing, genocide, kidnapping, child abuse, physical violence, torture, kidnapping of newborn child, fraud, prison escape, and murder of higher rank hero." The judge said, however before he could continue, Junichiro yelled.

"Said higher rank hero, is alive and well! Because of me!" He yelled. "You were also the cause for the death of her!" Shota yelled, his eyes glowing red as he glared at him. "Enough!" The judge yelled, his voice making everybody freeze.

"Junichiro Yuuji, after consideration, you've been sentenced to death. You will be executed on November 30th." The judge finalized, only for Junichiro to slump back, seeming as realization hit him.

Elena however, felt her whole heart slow down. 'Is he finally going to die? Am I finally going to be truly okay?' She almost cried as Katsuki hugged her.

The judge merely nodded at the guards before they began carrying the now frail man. As they passed Shota and Yuko, she stared at the almost limp man, their eyes meeting. Suddenly his eyes landed on Elena behind Yuko on the bench. "You! This is your fault! I raised you, I RAISED YOU! For 16 years! ELENA! I FUCKING RAISED YOU! How could you do this to me?! ELENA!" His pleas yelled through the courtroom.

"YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU'LL BE PUNISHED! THOSE AROUND YOU WILL DIE, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! ELENA! ELENA YUUJI IS A MENACE TO SOCIETY! EVERYONE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF HER!" He yelled, starting to laugh as tears ran down his cheeks.

The guards carried him out the door, his yelling being heard in echoes.

Katsuki looked at Elena, only to see her eyes widened, but she didn't seem bothered personally, just shocked that he managed to yell in the courtroom.

Her eyes met his, only for a smile to appear.

Her smile screamed something at him.

'I'm free.'

___________ ....what in the Eren Yeager?

Elena, Shota, Katsuki and Yuko walked out of the courthouse, only to be met with a wave of media.

However Elena simply sighed before pushing them apart using her telekinesis as they walked to the car. Elena looked around as she among the rest got into the car.