002

[mention of suicide]

Katsuki sat in class, taking notes in his notebook as he listened to Aizawa. "Alright. Head for lunch. Class dismissed." Shota said. Katsuki put his notebook into his bag before he got up and walked out. He put his hands in his pockets as he walked, making his way down the hallway.

Katsuki yawned before seeing Hitoshi at his side. They kept quiet as they walked, but still kept each other company. Upon entering the lunch area, they stood in line, got their food and went to sit down by the Bakusquad on one table. Hitoshi sat down beside Denki, and Katsuki beside Eijiro. As usual, Mina and the rest talked, while Katsuki picked at his food.

"We are visiting Elena later right?" Kirishima asked, directed at the rest of the squad considering he knew that Katsuki and Hitoshi already visited every day. "Yeah, we'll head over today right after school. Are you guys coming with?" Mina asked, smiling at Katsuki. "Uh...I'm heading over...after my patrol with Izuku." Katsuki mumbled and poked his food. "Great! We'll make sure to be there then." Mina said gleefully.

Hitoshi looked at them and was about to say something before he stopped himself. "What about you, Hitoshi?" Denki asked, smiling up at Hitoshi from beside him. "Yeah..I'll be there." He said with a smile before he kissed Denki's temple. "Great! I'll bring flowers." Mina said, only for Hitoshi to look at Katsuki for a second as he poked his food.

Katsuki lifted his chopsticks properly before he began eating.

Little did Hitoshi know, that Katsuki wanted to be alone with Elena.

________________

Katsuki blasted in the sky, flying beside Izuku. "Kacchan? How is Elena?" Izuku asked, only for Katsuki to yawn before he eyed him. "She's doing okay. Just not waking the fuck up." Katsuki said, a frown on his face. "I'm sure she'll wake up soon! Elena-Chan is strong." Izuku said with a smile before he blasted off, clinging onto the buildings using Blackwhip.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just frustrated, it's like she's just sleeping all the time. The doctors don't know what's wrong and why she's sleeping. Because she's not in a coma, particularly. She's just in a very deep sleep." Katsuki said, sighing as he looked at Izuku.

"It's strange. It's like the event with Touya, Shoto's brother. He slept for 3 years apparently. Does it have something to do with All for One?" Izuku asked, making Katsuki sigh before he shook his head. "Shigaraki's quirk wasn't available to use at the time so I doubt it." Katsuki said, groaning as he blasted himself off faster.

Izuku easily caught up as they landed on a rooftop. "You're visiting her later right?" Izuku asked as they sat down at the edge, grabbing their lunch from their lunch boxes. "Yeah. Of course I am." He said and took a bite out of a bun. "I heard Mina and the others are heading there too, today." Izuku said happily.

"Tch. Yeah. They would stay till after my patrol so they could see me." Katsuki said, making Izuku quirk an eyebrow. "Really? You make that sound like a bad thing. You could use some company." Izuku stated, only for Katsuki to smack the back of his head. "Shut up, nerd. You know, sometimes I just like to be alone with my girlfriend without any annoying extr- classmates to be around." Katsuki said, glaring at him.

"But Kacchan you're always alone with her." Izuku said unfazed as he looked at Katsuki. "Yeah but..." He began, only for Izuku to interrupt him. "You could need the company of the others. You're always alone. Everyone notices it." Izuku says, making Katsuki scoff. "Then- shit, nevermind." He said, only to look away as he aggressively ate his bun.

Izuku laughed before he ate from his bento. And then they were back to sitting in silence, eating as they watched the sunset.

"Tch. Thank you, or whatever.."