048

Elena looked around the room, her head foggy. There were metal walls all around, no sunlight entering anywhere. The room was completely empty, except for one chair in the middle. And she was on the floor.

Trying to get up, her eyes widened when she realized that her hands were cuffed.

Quirk canceling cuffs.

She sighed, trying to stand up, only to feel her whole body weaken. It felt as if it had weakened ten times. She laid back against the wall, pulling her knees to her chest and burying her face in her hands.

Suddenly she felt her stomach twist, only for her to quickly move to the side, holding herself up as she threw up on the ground. The door to the room opened, only for her hair to be pulled back harshly as she began being held over the floor.

A pitching scream left her throat as she screamed for help. "Please don't!" She screamed, reaching for his hands. "Oh how I missed those pleading screams for help." He laughed.

Elena grabbed his hands, pulling herself up so her hair wouldn't hurt. "Please, I'm begging you." She cried out, only for him to drop her onto the ground.

"Fucking whore. Not so cocky now huh?! When I was behind a fucking protected glass window, you out of everyone dared to talk back to me. You bitch! Now look where it got you!" He yelled before putting his foot to her face as she laid on the ground.

"They fucking told me to do that! I didn't even want to be there!" She cried out, putting her hands to her face as she cried.

"Doesn't matter. You still did it, and look where it got you." He smiled.

Elena looked at him, her eyes holding horror as she felt a tingle of pain appear in her body.

Her eyes moved to the door, seeing it open. Withholding the pain, she made a run for it. "Please! Someone help me!" She yelled, but before she could continue, he had grabbed her and pulled her back. "Don't even try to run. You're miles underground with no one except thousands of people who work and worship me." Junichiro yelled, tossing her back onto the ground.

Elena ignored him, yelling. "Please help me! Katsuki!" She screamed for help, attempting to crawl to the door. Junichiro rolled his eyes.

"He won't help you. No one will."

______________

Katsuki clicked away on his computer. They had made it back to U.A. The top pro heroes, top ex heroes, teachers and all of Class 3-A were there.

"The tracker I put on her is on, but it's unreachable." He said, leaning back. "You put a tracker on my daughter?" Shota asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Incase anything happened, yes. In her necklace. But it's only used during emergency." Katsuki explained. Of course he wouldn't use it to see where she was. He trusted her with his heart. He only used it if it was an emergency, Elena knew about it. She had put one in his necklace as well.

"But it seems like a barrier is blocking the signal from reaching." Katsuki informed. Looking around the room. Izuku wasn't there, when he first received the news he was quickly out on a search, so he wasn't on the meeting.

"To inform all of you more vividly on the situation..." Nezu began, looking seriously around the room.

"Elena Aizawa, Psycho, has been kidnapped by Junichiro Yuuji. A former LOV member. He's also known as the one who murdered our former number two hero, Saiko." Nezu said, everyone turning serious.

"Miss Aizawa's mother."

"Yuuji is believed to have gathered 'an army' of criminals, amazing quirk users, scientists, etcetera..on his side. It's also known that those of his army that leaks information about him, will be exploded and almost destroyed due to that. Our top priority is to find allies of his, and locate his position before we capture him." Nezu said, making Shota and Katsuki roll their eyes.