030

[mature content]

Elena giggled as Katsuki unlocked the door to the house. Upon walking in, Katsuki took off their shoes and brought Elena towards the kitchen.

"Katsu! I miss you." Elena whined, pouting as he lifted her and put her onto the kitchen counter against the cabinets. "You need some water beforehand." He told her, seeing the glass that stood behind her in the counter.

As he reached for it, leaning against her in between her legs, he made the mistake of looking at her.

Her lips were plump, red and slightly glossy, her cheeks a rosy red from the alcohol, and her eyes dilated as they stared up at his own. Katsuki couldn't help but notice the way her breathing slowed down, her chest moving up and down in a steady pace.

"Fuck water." He mumbled before kissing her hungrily, his head only filled with lust. Pure lust that was waiting to be used on her. He had waited way too long for it, and he was fed up with it. Elena wrapped her arms around his neck as Katsuki pressed his hips against her lower body.

"Fucking hell." Katsuki mumbled before his lips traveled down her neck, kissing every inch of her sensitive spots as moans left her lips. "Katsuki.." She moaned as his hands were placed on her thighs, his thumbs rubbing the inner part of her thighs in a stimulating manner.

"I'll take care of you all fucking night, you hear me?" He asked, his red eyes staring up at hers. "You always do, my Katsu." She smiled, bringing his lips up into a kiss. Katsuki had grabbed her thighs, wrapping them around his waist as he carried her towards the bedroom.

Elena's lips traveled over Katsuki's neck, sending shivers across his body. He put her down on the bed, only to grab the remote to the windows, making them a dark tinted color. Looking at the slight giggly girl on the bed, his eyes traveled over her beautiful body as a deep groan left his throat at the sight.

Her dress was slightly over her thighs, showcasing her lower area and the red lace underwear she wore. His breathing hitched when Elena had raised her legs slightly, spreading them for him. "Fuck." He almost moaned under his breath, hovering over her.

Elena's eyes curiously look up at his, only for Katsuki to press his lips roughly against her. Not wasting another second, their tongues start to dance in a passionate, lustful kiss. Upon pressing his thigh gently against her core, she started to ground against him.

He smirked before he began sending wet kisses down her neck, making her squirm slightly as her fingers ran through his hair. "Katsuki..." Elena moaned under her breath as he skipped over the clothed parts of her breast and went down to her bare stomach.

"Please...I need you." Elena begged, arching her back slightly as his hands traveled up the dress, revealing her whole bottom.

"I told you I'd take my time with you, Princess." He said, breathing against her stomach as he lifted the dress over her hips. His eyes went down to the beautiful red lace underwear she wore. "All dressed up for me, aren't you?" He asked, looking up at her as his lips hovered over her hip bone. Elena nodded briefly, her eyes meeting with his as he began kissing her down towards her spread legs.

Upon kissing her inner thigh, he left small marks littering her soft skin as her hand ran through his hair before tugging at it. Katsuki let out a breathy groan against her skin before his fingers entangled with the red lace of hers, pulling them down.

Pausing, Katsuki looked at her beautiful body for another second. The dress was messily above her hips, her legs spread as smaller marks littered them beautifully. Going down, Katsuki kissed her thighs tenderly.